✨38✨

He smirked. "John."

I was confused. I had the 'bitch wha?' look on my face and he chuckled yet again.

"Watch and learn, mon amour." He said and I blushed.

I dont know what that means, but damn! His voice was sooo.. UGH!

"Yeah John... need you to bring Paul and Mary... yeah.. you'll see.. ok.... Yeah... bye" he hanged up and looked at me.

"Now will you freaking tell me? What the hell are you up to??" I asked, growing slightly impatient.

He grinned. "I just saved our butts. We have to go. Come on." He said as he hopped on his car, and seconds later I sat in the passenger seat.

On the way, he held my hand, but still stayed the cocky and adorable self by giving comments every time.

~~~~~~~

We arrived at someone's house and red cups were everywhere.
Party's over, I guess

We were met by a lady and a man, who were near my mother's age.

"Hello Alex!" The lady chirped, hugging Alex. She turned to look at me.

"Hi" i said shyly. "How are you?"

"How am I?" She repeated the question I asked her. "I'm hot!" She said and we all laughed.

I live her already.

Minutes later, Alex told them the situation and they just chuckled.

"You lovebirds" the man said, chuckling. The lady, her name was Mary, held his arm and scooted a bit closer.

"You can't judge them, bunny. We did the same." She said as he leaned in kissing her. Alex and I looked at each other, then on the ground.

Awkward.

They soon stopped and Mary brought us homemade cookies. I took a bit and couldn't even stop eating them!

"Amazing isn't it?" The man asked, smiling. I nodded, shoving more cookies in my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~

Currently, we were in the car, Mary and the man bickering about people these days. While she thought that people know more about style, he says that they're too lazy and Internet in their drug.

Actually, I agree with both of them. We finally arrived at school, and met the principal in the hallway.

"Hi! I'm Brianna's mother" Mary said and the principal didn't buy it, but nodded in defeat. She turned her head to Paul.

"I'm Alex's dad" he said as they shaked hands and they went to the office, leaving Alex and me alone in the hallway. He slowly put his arms around my waist from behind and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Why do you always smell good..?" He asked in that AMAZING voice.

"I have no idea.." I whispered, liking how he's kissing my neck at the moment.

We were kissing and didn't even see the time flying fast! We heard footsteps and out came Mary and Paul, their smiles wide.

"Lets go kids!" Mary chirped and I laughed a bit.

"Okay Mom" i replied and we left.

After thanking them a million times for the 'incident' and for the cookies, Alex dropped me at home, saying he'll pick me up in an hour for the small party he's throwing, god knows why. He told me even my mom and John will be there.

Why?

Anyways, he wanted me to wear something poofy (not that poofy though), so I grabbed randomly this:

I wore it after taking a hot bath, which was relaxing. I brushed my hair, letting it be naturally beach wavy at the end. I applied a bit of makeup, since to me it seemed like it was something special for Alex, so I'm sure it'll be for me too, right?

After doing my makeup, I looked at my reflection and smiled. I twirled in my dress, and loved the way it suited me.

I heard someone knock so I opened it, revealing John. He looked at me and engulfed me in a hug, which I hugged back.

He smiled. "Come on" he said as I followed him in a limousine.

It was gorgeous inside guys, trust me.

~~~~~~~

The party was amazing!
People were chit chatting, waiting for Alex to do his so-called speech on something I don't even know.

Right now, I'm lost. I was in this huge hallway where there were 5 doors, but I couldn't dare opening one.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I gasped and turned around, to see a handsome Alex grinning.

He snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me, and I felt that he was smiling.

We pulled back.

"You look beautiful " he said and I blushed.

"You look quite stunning yourself" I replied as he ran a hand through his hair.

"The speech is in 2 minutes. What are you doing here?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I was looking for you but then I got lost" I replied and he laughed.

Then we heard footsteps and John appeared.

"Come on you two! On the stage now!" He said and left.

"Both of us?" I asked, and he nodded, smirking.

"You'll see" he replied as I followed him. We stopped in front of a huge white door.

We heard someone who had the micro 🎤 calling our names. We opened the door, and I was really nervous.

Alex held the micro near his mouth. "Hello ladies and gentlemen and thank you for coming to this one and only party. You may be asking yourself why partying? What's my reason? Well..." he trailed off and took steps forward.

And then, he was on one knee.

.................................
Omgggggg!

First, I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING MY CRAPPY BOOK!

Second, THIS BOOK IS ALMOST DONE, BUT DONT WORRY IM MAKING ANOTHER BOOK SOON :)

Love you !