✨14✨

When we were done, he went and we decided to watch TV.

Yes. We literally didn't want to do anything else.

He wanted a romantic movie, and at first I said no, but I soon knew he was stubborn.

Asshole he is.

I put a popcorn bag in the microwave, and sat down on my favorite place on the sofa.

It was the only place I get comfortable. I am being honest.

He chose a movie, and I heard the microwave doing its thing. It was time to get up, but I didn't want him to take my place. So I just figured I gotta warn him.

"Alex"I said, getting up. "Let me get the popcorn, and stay in that place." I knew if I said it clearly, he would want to piss me off and sit in my place.
I took it out, and put it in a big bowl. When I went back there, I saw the stupid dumbass sitting where I told him not to.

What can I do to piss him off?

I walked to him, and looked at him for a second. The TV's light went on his face, and it made me admire his face even more—

Omg, what am I even saying!?

I sat on his lap, and ate popcorn. I knew he was so damn confused, but I don't care :)

"May I know why I am forbidden to watch peacefully?" He asked, clearly pissed but amused at the same time.

"Since you're allowed to sit in MY favorite place, why can't I sit on your lap and forbid you?"

"Because I am the leader here, Brianna."

I snickered. "Not"

"Am to"

"Are not."

He came closer, his breath on my neck.
Let's be honest people, it sent shivers down my spine.

"Am to" he said, his voice was different. Odd. Weirder. Better. Lovely.

I decided to shut up, and I could feel him smirking. I hate him.

We  started eating peacefully when an idea popped in my mind.

I know your weakness. Lil' Alex.

I looked at him, and so did he. I started playing with his hair, my touch making him move, just a bit. He looked at me, and no one focused on the movie. I pulled him closer, and I could feel he was breathing heavily.
I smiled and so did he. I pulled him so close our lips were a centimetre away. I pulled it close, and he was in the urge of kissing me, but I backed up and laughed at him, and even rolled on the floor, pointing at him.

He couldn't say a word and I just felt it and knew he was embarrassed.

Revenge is so sweet.