✨40✨

Since he  proposed me, my life couldn't even be better.

First, Louis, the biological father of mine, died in jail, and let me tell you, there was no funeral. He didn't even have a family. Yes, mom was a bit sad, but then we all, including her, knew it was for good that he died.

He deserved it.

Next, we are graduating tomorrow, which is something very special for everyone, and I know that if Luna was here, she'd pick a perfect dress for me.
Anyways, there will be voting for homecoming queen and king, something I don't really care. I actually voted for Emily, and she did for me, even though I told her a million times to vote for herself, since she loves these kinds of things.

Finally, my mom and Alex and John talked while I was sleeping (that's what they said), and they said that we will get married soon! Isn't it great!?

Honestly, I really love weddings, especially when the couple are young! Like us!

Currently, Emily and I were going to the mall to buy dresses, and we were singing 'Him And I'. I love that song.

"Cross my heart hope to die"
"To my lover I'd never lie"
"He said be true, I swear I'll try"
"In the end, it's him and I"

~~~~~~

"Okay bro. Pull!" The guy yelled.

I hated this moment.
No, we aren't— whatever. We were just looking for shoes, when Emily gave me a pair of high heels, and she insisted. I surrendered and wore it, but it was so tight I had to take it off.

But it won't get off!

Two men who worked here were pulling, while my foot felt like it would get ripped in any second.

Emily came out of nowhere, and had an oil bottle in her hands.

She put the oil, and slowly, the shoe slipped off.

"There you go!" Emily gave me a toothy grin and I resisted not to give her the middle finger.

She bought herself some super high heels, same for me, but the heels were really shorter, something I fully appreciate.

Emily forced me to wear a dress, which shows my whole back, and she bought the exact same thing for her, because she wanted us to 'match'. It was funny seeing her jumping around, from store to store.

(Ignore girl)

When we arrived to the apartment (we now live together, having twin beds), we were completely exhausted

When we arrived to the apartment (we now live together, having twin beds), we were completely exhausted. We hid the dresses at the end of the closet, and ate lasagna. We wore lazy things and watched IT, and let me tell you, our neighbour hate us, for sure. Emily screamed so many times, and the neighbour banged on the door, demanding to stay quiet, since they were busy and blah blah blah, or else they will talk to the manager and complain about us.

So I turned the tv off, and decided it will be better if I prepare my looks for the graduation tomorrow night.

We were excited as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys, I'm thinking that the epilogue will be sad, like example someone will die , but I will love it if you guys message me privately or comment if the ending should be happy ever after, or sad.

Love you!

Xoxo