✨13✨

They really are gone.

I can't beleive it. I can, but STILL!

I didn't want to leave. I couldn't. I felt like if I stayed for a while, they will come back and never go somewhere far, ever again.

I knew I was being a pain in the ass for Alex, but he was really annoying me by pulling me put of there.

I was really, depressed. They are the only people I love in this world. They're my only damn family!

Alex saw my mood and did try to cheer me up, but zi didn't give two shits at all. Poor guy.

He then gave up, exhaling and focusing on the road.

"It is not easy to let your only family members go somewhere far." I said, looking out of the window.

I didn't want to cry. I was just, sad. I mean who wouldn't be?!

He let out a sigh as he parked. We got out of the car, and he came, and hugged me. I really needed that.

He smells like honeydew with cinnamon.

It was his jacket, not John's. I knew it.

We separated and we both concluded we were pretty much hungry.

I decided to make BBQ chicken, because I was REALLY good at making it.

"Hey, Brianna?. He asked, taking his keys.

"Yeah?"

"I am going to get my stuff and come back in like, less than half an hour. Is it okay with you?"

"Yea sure." I said and continued what I was doing and he left.
~~~~~~~
27 minutes later...

I was done. I was pretty much satisfied. It felt great. Cooking and baking is something that lets me forget my problems, or the stress I am having.

Believe me, it worked.

The door got opened, and I jumped, just a bit.

He came directly in the kitchen.

"What smells so good—" he was going to ask, when he say what was on the dining table.

"BBQ chicken is what I am in the mood for. You good with that?" I asked, breaking the silence and knowing he won't break it.

He nodded, and sat down, so did I.

We started to eat and we talked, and I started to know more about him. I guess now I know why John likes him so much.

He is funny, dorky, lovable, but stays an asshole I guess.

Maybe I won't miss them a lot after all..