✨29✨

It has been two days.

Two freaking days.

I ain't talking about Alex, but I'm talking about Luna. She's been in the hospital, and the doctor didn't even tell us about her condition once!

I barely concentrated at school, and I was lonely. Since she disappeared, i sat where she used to. Carlos did ask me once or twice about her, but that's it.

I hope he doesn't cheat on her like Alex did.

I didn't forgive him, but I'm just acting normal. After our kiss, I felt uncomfortable..
I told him that I want a break. He did feel sad, but nodded, and didn't talk to me ever since. It was just the hello and how are you parts. That's it. Nothing else.

Its like, we started over to zero. I can't not admit that I missed those soft lips on mine. In kisses, you let out your emotions, which is what I mostly do.

The doctor is right now walking out of the room, taking off the mask. And his glasses.

We all stood up, as Grace was relieved. Don't say I wasn't.

"Sir?" Grace spoke up, shaking a bit. I was by her side. I didn't know what to do, and as th idiot I am, I patted her on the back. "Please tell me good news.." She continued.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first..?" He asked as he looked up from the floor to her.

"Good" She answer and he nodded.

"Good news.. The operation is over..." he said.

"And bad news...? " I asked, to tell him to continue.

"She.." He exhaled. "Lost a lot of blood, we- I'm sorry.."

"What the hell do you mean you're sorry!?" Grace yelled, making us flinch. "Will you stop making knots and OPEN THEM!?" Boy, she was frustrated.

"She stopped breathing while we were operating.. she's dead. I'm sorry mrs. Timtom" he said as he walked away.

I looked at Grace and, if I didn't, she would fall on her head with a loud thump.  I grabbed her and she slowly closed her eyes.

"GRACE! WAKE UP!! DOCTOR!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been three days.

Three days.
Today, it's her funeral.

Everyone, I mean everyone loved Luna. Why? What happened to her? Why was it the night when that so-called human came? Where was Grace at that time?

I was crying, Alex by my side to console me.
We were all in the graveyard, everyone saying sweet things, and putting a flower.

It was my turn. I sniffed, walked closer, and started.

"Luna.. You were the only one I knew I could trust since I saw you.. time by time, we became closer than ever, promising to never leave each other's side. And we didn't. We used to prank my brother together, play together, even sometimes burn the kitchen." I let out a small smile, remembering about that time. "Why? Why did you leave us? What about our promise? What about our plans? What about your family? Everyone cares about you. If I knew it would the last time I'd see you, I'll hug you and never let you go... rather, never let you die... and get buried.." I choke on a sob, as I placed a tulip, Luna's favorite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My objectif was to know what happened to Luna.

And I'll make sure I get the right guy guilty. My first suspect was the guy next door. He was a bad boy, he smokes, wears dark clothing and he's just the definition of ruining your life by being a 'rebel'.

My second was Louis.

At the funeral, both of them were there. After my weird speech I said, I just starting to think about it. Who could rape her? How did she get out of the house from the beginning?

I talked with the rebel and figured out he was innocent. He wasn't  frustrated, he wasn't sweating, he was just smiling when the moments of him and Luna hit him.
After writing whatever happened, I went to Grace, but she had to go but she would be here any second. That's what Louis told me.

"So..." I said, turning the pages in the notebook I bought to figure this mastery out. "Where was—" I was asking but then we heard  door opening, showing Grace.

After she brought us tea, I figured out it would be much better if I ask her some questions.

"Grace, where were you the night she disappeared?" I asked.

"Well.." She started. "I went to buy ingredients since I decided to bake Luna's favorite cake, thinking it would make her feel better" I nodded.

"And where were you?" I asked, turning to see a (a bit) pale Louis in front of Me.

"Here" He answered.

"Did you see Luna?" I asked and didn't answer.

"I will be right back" he asked, got up slowly and exited the room.

"Do you think he guilty?" Grace burst out once we heard the bedroom door closing.

I slowly and hesitantly nodded, not aware if it would be alright to share her my ideas and all that.

"Why? I'm sure he's innocent." She said, frowning.

"Never judge a book but its cover, Grace" I slowly said.

"Your judging him." She said.

"I just called him a suspect. Even I can be the suspect for example." I said. "And you think that he's innocent because you don't know him. You can't say anything because it is almost the same thing that happened. You told me he's innocent but when I told you whatever happened between my mom and him, and you know you were shocked, and I proved you wrong."

"But what if your lying?" A voice boomed. I turned around and saw an angry Louis.

I stood up. "You should feel flustered or sweat if your really not guilty." I said, as I walked towards him. "And this" I touched his sweaty forehead with my pen. "Is a mark" i smiled fakely , knowing I won. But his face, the way he was looking at me, told me he was going to try to prove me wrong.

But he couldn't.