✨39✨

He was on one knee.

People gasped, while others knew what was happening and cheered. I was literally frozen on my spot.

He took out a box, made of chocolate! He knows me too well. He broke it in half and it revealed a golden ring.

"Brianna, since I became friends with your brother, I thought you were just a simple bookworm. You were nothing like your brother, and with time I figured out that you're nothing like normal girls. Your innocent, yet so fantastic and amazing. Whenever you talk about something, I just want to listen to you talk and let out your expressions. Yes, were were moments where I made you cry and suffer, but just so you know I'm terribly sorry. Forgive me, and marry me, Brianna May" he said and I sobbed, as he held out his hand. I put my hand in his, as he put me the ring. Everyone cheered.

This is the best party ever!

~~~~~~~

"Congrats little sister!" John came hugging me. He pulled back and punched Alex's shoulder.

"Ow! What the hell was that for!?" Alex whined, rubbing the spot he got hurt.

"That's what you get for hurting Brianna's feelings" John replied and I laughed.

The whole party I was just looking around to see if mom is here or not. When John told me she left, I felt like someone stabbing me in the chest.

Ouch.

I excused myself from Alex's relatives and went outside, to grab some fresh air, something I usually and always do whenever I'm invited to a party or over someone's house.

I opened the door and it was chilly. I looked around and saw a figure. I didn't notice who it was, but ignored it and sat across them, on a big fat rock.

"Finally" The voice said as I saw her face. Mom had tears all over her face. I sat down next to her, not knowing what to say. I hugged her as she kept crying on my shoulder.

"Don't cry.... I'm here..." I 'cooed'. She slowly looked at me.

"Brianna.. baby.. Im so sorry.. i should've know who Louis really was. I hurt your sensible feelings for that..... bastard—" she was saying when I cut her off.

"I forgive you." I said and she smiled, hugging me again.

"Lets go inside" I said and she nodded, because she was practically freezing.

She saw the ring and gasped.

"I MISSED THAT!?" She asked, grabbing some people's attention.

"It's okay Mrs. May. We'll do it again for you" Alex said as he gently took off the ring.

He got on one knee again, and repeated the same paragraph he said earlier in front of the crowd.

Brianna, since I became friends with your brother, I thought you were just a simple bookworm. You were nothing like your brother, and with time I figured out that you're nothing like normal girls. Your innocent, yet so fantastic and amazing. Whenever you talk about something, I just want to listen to you talk and let out your expressions. Yes, were were moments where I made you cry and suffer, but just so you know I'm terribly sorry. Forgive me, and marry me, Brianna May" he said and he held out his hand, which I put my hand in his obviously, and he slides the ring.

This was the best day of my life.....

....yet.

~~~~~~~
One last chapter then epilogue then  BOOM! Story's over!

I love you guys so freaking much.

XX.