✨30✨

It was war between me and Louis.

Days passed, and Grace loved company, so she wanted me to go visit her once in a while. They ways Louis's looked at me when he walked in the hallway was creepy, yet not scary. He was warning me.

He was preparing something. I had to figure it out.
Meanwhile, every days I asked people who knew Luna some questions, they all seem innocent.

Except Louis. But I can't jump to conclusions now, can I?
I was in my room, Alex laying on my bed, thinking about life. When I crossed most of the names which meant they were innocent, it all lead to one person, and it didn't surprise me. In fact, i was happy, now that I got proof.

Don't ask me how I did it. I don't even know the way by myself..
"YES!" I jumped, getting up, startling Alex.

"Lottery?" He asked, and I shook my head, and threw him my notebook. He looked at it in general and when I could see his face which was hidden from the notebook (since it was in front of his face), he smirked, and got up too, both of us heading downstairs. We grabbed our jacket and hopped on the car, driving away.

When we arrived, Alex knocked on the door, impatiently.
Finally, Grace opened the door and let us in, and I ignored her puzzled face. I would be surprised too if someone comes at my house at night.

Louis was on the couch, watching tv, but when he saw us, he stood up, and closed it.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, angry.

"Something that I should've figured out a long time ago, Louis." I replied. Grace was behind us. I turned around and handed her my notebook. She looked at it, and some beautiful minutes later, she was angry too, which made me happy.

She marched towards Louis, and slapped him, but he didn't react.

"You! You rapist! You liar! You cheater! You demon!" She cried out loud, tears running down her cheeks.

"Ma'am'' Alex spoke. "None of us will deal with it." He said as he turned around, and 4 police officers came, grabbing Louis.

"It's not true! There is no fucking proof! I'm not guilty!" He screamed, trying to break free from their grip.

"You were at home when Luna was!" I replied, my voice getting high. "You decided that since grave isn't home, you raped her, and when she was weak like a broken branch, you brought her to the forest behind the house, and came back home, writing a letter and printing it so it looked like Luna wrote it!" I said showing him the paper. "When Grace came home, you distracted her in the dirtiest way, and everyone thought she ran away, when you were the one who caused all of this drama!!"

A police officer who wasn't holding Louis came in front of me. "I think it will be better if we take this thank you" he said and I nodded, handing him the paper, as he put it in a plastic bag as an evidence.

They soon left, and we stayed at grace's to comfort her, and I must say, we did a great job on it.