✨32✨

When two people you love are fighting, it's really hard to choose who you're going to support.

That's my case. I dint know if I should be in John's side or on Alex's. It was hard, let me tell you. It always is.

But I ruined this weird moment. I directly slapped John. It made him stop hitting Alex, even though he was still on top of him, and made Alex stopped struggling.

Oops.

"Did you...?" He asked angrily, even worse than before.

Fudge my life. Anyone.

He got off poor Alex as he walked towards me.
This is not my brother.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" He screamed, making me jump, as the edge of my bed hit my butt.
He came closer and tackled me to the ground, now punching me.
I yelled and cried, struggling to get him off of me. He was strong. Alex grabbed John's shoulders while John was talking weirdly.

He down his fingers on his hair, trying to calm down, as I tried my best to say more than a meter away from him.
He's a monster.

"I FREAKING BELIEVED YOU!" He screamed at Alex, who didn't reply. "I THOUGHT AT LEAST YOU WOULDNT PLAY THE FUCK BOY WITH MY SISTER! I THOUHT I COULD TRUST YOU! AND THIS?! THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR HELPING YOU IN ALL KINDS OF WAYS!?" His voice boomed.

"Look John, I love her with all my damn  heart okay?" Alex replied, but his voice was soft, unlike John's. "I love her" he repeated.

John raised his arms, walking out of the room and grabbing his suitcases. "Go to hell!" He yelled as he shut the door.

Alex looked at me. Tears were blurring my vision and he came closer, hugging me, as I wet his shirt. He just said smooth things, hoping I would stop crying.

"It's okay Brinn..He loves you it's just that he's overprotective. It's not your fault. Nothing is.  " he said, making me calm down.
He sat on the small couch, as I was still wrapped around his huge arms. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, my throat dry, not knowing where I was. It was hard for me to open my eyes, but I could feel people trying to wake me up.

I'm awake. I'm here. Can't you guys here me?

"BRIANNA! ALEX IF SHE DOESNT WAKE UP I WILL SO FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" I heard John's voice.

"I didn't do anything! She just has fever! You heard the damn doctor yourself!! God! You keep exaggerating!" Alex replied, frustrated as well I guess.

I forced myself and tried my best to open my eyes, and sort of succeeded, and John saw me, since Alex's back was in front of my face.

"Brianna! Omg are you okay?" John asked, pushing Alex, as he rubbed small circles on my arm. I looked away, totally angry at the asshole who is my brother, of  course.

Alex figured out I was angry at John and whispered something to him. John hesitated, but seconds later got up and walked out of the room.

Alex cupped my face, as tears were coming. "Shh it's okay Brinn" he whispered, making me calm down. 

My throat was so dry like a desert. He noticed and put a glass of water near my mouth. I swallowed it fast. He then gave me two or three pills, since he was stubborn. 

I told him I was fine, but he didn't listen.

He smiled and I smiled back, as he leaned in, our foreheads touching. He picked me on the lips before he walked out of the room, switching the lights off.

"Night.. Brinn" He said as early closed the door and I fell in a deep sleep.