✨03✨

I got out and wore a t-shirt with shorts, and jumped on the bed. I cried for a while.

Duhh who wouldn't ??!?!

I saw John get in and he hugged me. Wow. Im not used to this, but I guess i didnt
"Wh-where's mom...?"

"Downstairs.." he answering and he sighed.
"Yes, she knows. Sh has been crying since i told her."

I got off my bed and went downstairs. I saw my mom, who always stayed happy, never showing anyone her face if she cries. And here she was, crying like she lost something very important in her life.

I ran to her and hugged her. I couldnt be strong and strated crying. It almost go raped.

"D..did he hurt you my baby?" My mom asked, with her shaky voice.

I told her everything. After crying for 1 hour with my mom, i got tired, and closed my eyes. I was still on  the couch.

Dream:
He was here. In my house. No one was here. With his perverted smile, he grabbed my arm tightly and i was there, screaming and begging him to let me go. Pfff, like he would do as I say..
He brought me in my bedroom, and did what yall think. Rape. He. Raped. Me.
I was screamin everywhere crying. He took a gun, and pulled the trigger. I was dead.

John's P.O.V:
I was carrying her in her room, she started mumbling things. I smiled. That is so cute.
I put her on the bed and was going to leave the room, when I heard screaming. WTF?!I
turned around and saw her, kicking her legs and screaming. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. I had to do something.
I ran to her and shaked her.

"BRIANNA WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I screamed as I shake her holding her from shoulders. I ran to the bathroom and filled a glass with water and wet my hands, throwing water at her.

Finally, after trying again and again, she woke up and looked around. I was so damn worried, Brianna...

Brianna's P.O.V:

I looked around and saw John. It was all a dream. I burst into tears and John hugged me like a bear.
It was all a dream.
I sighed in relief and looked at John. He looked tired, scared, worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked
I nodded my head.

"I- Im just scared to sleep alo-" I was cut off

"Do you want me to sleep here?"

I hesitated, but nodded. Its gonna be the first time !!!

Its going to be awkward for sure, but its worth a try.

He nodded and dried my tears. He lay down next to me.

I was shocked. We never ever come this close.
I lay down too and close my eyes.
"Goodnight, Brianna"
"Goodnight,....John"

Before, i never knew what to say if someone asked me if i like my brother. I didnt, to be honest, but if someone asks me now, it'll be a for sure yes. 100% :)