✨23✨

Tuesday...

I woke up, and the first thing I saw was Alex's face. I gasped, and sat, looking at him chuckling.

"You gave me a heart attack" I said and he grinned.

"Mission accomplished." He mumbled, and walked out of my room.

I decided to take a quick shower, and wore this:

I got downstairs, and Alex wasn't there.

I decided to grab a cup of coffee from Starbucks on our way. I got out, locking the door, and got in the car.

"I wanna get Starbucks" I said and he nodded.
I glared at him and he caught me.

"What?... he asked, curious, but he was still focused on the road.

"I feel like you're hiding something, but I can't  tell.." I said and eyes him suspiciously, making him chuckle.

"Nothing's wrong. Don't worry " he said and I slowly nodded.

"You know," I started. "I feel like something bad will happen" I mumbled

"Same..." He said. "But what could possibly happen?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~

As Alex parked the car and we got out, people still eyed us and whispered things to their friend or something, but we sure got used to it.

I went to grab my book from my locker, when Lily approached.
"Bitch alert" Alex mumbled, before kissing me fast and walking to his friends.

"Where the fuck is Luna?" She asked, and I turned around, curious.

"I don't know. Why?"

"Mom called, and Luna didn't come home yesterday night! Was she at your place?!" She said, and I dropped my books, in shock.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

For the first time, she didn't roll her eyes. Instead, she had a worried expression on her face. So she really did care about her sister, even though she called her a bitch.
At that moment, Alex came closer to us.

"What  happened?" He asked, and I couldn't talk.

Where could Luna go? And why didn't she text me in the weekend? She never disappears for no reason!

Alex cupped my face with his hands, bringing me back to present.

"Hey.." he said, in an almost whisper. "It'll be fine. We'll find her. Don't worry" he said, but I couldn't say a word.

I slowly nodded, grabbed my book from the ground, and walked to class, my mind just thinking about Luna.

Once I arrived at class, no student was 5ere, since the bell will ring in 10 minutes. So clearly, I was early.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Luna, leaving 15 voicemails, and 30 texts.

Still, no answer.

Nothing.

I was worried. Have I done something wrong? Why didn't she text me in the weekend ? She can't be angry at me, I deleted the picture of her and Carlos kissing.

The bell rand and people started to take their seats.
To my surprise, Lily sat next to me, and Alex to my left.

I ignored both of them, who were looking at me.

20 minutes later, the principal's voice boomed.

"Miss May, please report to my office right away. Thank you"

I slowly got up, putting my stuffs in my bag, ignoring peopel who were looking at me.

I walked to the principals office, knocked the door.

"Come in, Brianna"

I opened the door, and saw a police officer, sitting in front of the old lady.
"Take a seat, please." The officer said, and I did as I was told.

"I'm officer Louis Charles." He said, and I looked at him.

I don't know, but it started with an L.

He has brownish hair and blue eyes.

The voice of Luna echoed in my mind, and it was him.

It was him who was talking with mom when I was going to get raped.

Why did he remind me of John?
Who was he?
What did he want from mom?

"You"i said, pointing at him, my fingers shaking a bit. "My mom knows you, doesn't she?" I asked, and he looked at the old lady.

"I will be right back.." The principal said, and left the two of us alone...

"Look, Brianna. You have to hear my point of vie-" he said but I cut him off.

"Who are you?" I said, my heart beating fast, like it wanted to get out of my body.

He sighed. "I'm your father."