✨15✨

A week passed, and every 2 days Mom called me. John also did, but usually spent most of the time asking questions to Alex about me. It makes me smile, but I always ask myself: why can't he ask me those questions?

But still, it assures me. Which is good, of course.

Everyday I feel like Alex is getting hotter. He is so nice, but I'm still waiting for his so called revenge. I'm sure it's nothing, right?

Whenever he is close to me, my heart flutters. This only means one thing.

I have a crush on Alex.

I never had one, and never took any boy seriously. This was the opportunity of finally knowing a boy.

"Are you listening to me?" He asked, and looked at me.

Daydreams.

"About?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I said that I'm going to wait in parking—" he was saying but I cut him off.

"Lot and i don't have to be late and blah blah blah. As usual." I said, and he had a glint of amusement in his eyes.

He came closer, until his mouth was close to my earlobe. It sent shivers down my spine.

"We are going to eat outside." He said and got up, getting his keys.

I nodded, and I felt my cheeks heating up. He once saw my face and smirked.

"Now I know your weakness too, Brinn" he said and grabbed his backpack.

"Brinn?. I asked, and looked at him, getting up.

"I figured out it's kind of cute, so why not? Anyways, I don't want to be late. Lets go" he said and left the house.

Brinn. I like it.

I got my backpack and left the house, locking it. I sat in the passenger seat and he started the engine, and we drove off.

It really was weird, at first, to come with him. People looked at us, all confused, but they soon thought we're in this relationship or something.

Lily hates me more than her sister now that I stole her so-called boyfriend, and it makes my day to see her jaw clenching very morning.

Don't forget the death glares, too.

We were walking through the hallway, as I met Luna.

"Catch you up later" I said and he nodded and went to meet his friends too.

"Heyyy" She said and smirked.

"What?" I Asked, kind of confused.

"You seriously can get him whenever you want! Why are you trying to lose this opportunity?!" She said and folded her arms. I laughed.

I have a crush on him.....

Her mouth was wide open, like her jaw was going to touch the ground any time.

Oh, shit.

My cheeks heated up and she just started jumping like a 4 year old getting ice cream.

"Shut up!" I said slowly. ¿If someone hears you, I'll tell everyone about John." I said and smirked. Her smile soon faded and her cheeks started to grow red too.

"You won't say, I won't either" I said and she nodded.

"Deal, you bitch" She said and we burst out laughing and went back to our classes.