✨26✨

She looked at me, and I wasn't a bit surprised.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked, wanting to know if whatever she heard was some sick joke or not.

"I'm not lying, Grace" I told her honestly. I stood up and grabbed the broom from the corner, and started to sweep.

She was still in total shock, and I don't blame her at all. She stood there, frozen.

"Your mother never told me that when we used to chitchat.." she spoke a while later, and I was done sweeping by that time.

I slowly made her sit down, and she started to shake, tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Whenever I talked to her about Louis," she sniffed. "I had that feeling that she didn't like it. But me and my mistakes! I continued talking about him, giving every detail." She covered her face in my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Brianna." She sobbed, and I tried my best not to cry. "I didn't know who he was until now..."

"Grace.. it's okay.... he doesn't deserve any of us" I spoke quietly, rubbing her back multiple times.

"I'm sorry.."

—————————-

I walked and sat down on a swing. I looked at my phone and it was 7:00. I stayed at Grace for a while, and she really needed company. I tried to make her forget, and I tried it worked a bit. We started to gossip (which she loves to do), we watched movies, and all those stuffs.

I missed 5 calls from Lily (I had no idea how she got my number, but I know her number), and almost 17 missed calls from Alex.

I sighed. I so didn't want to confront him with his stupid questions.

Then I heard footsteps. I turned around, and-

"LUNA?!" I got up and faced her. Her shirt was covered in dirt and red liquid (I assumed it's blood), and her hair was a total mess.

She gave me a weak smile. "Hi"

I looked at her. "Hi?! After all this shit happening you run away, and tell me hi!?" I asked, my voice getting louder and louder. "Do you know what your mom is passing through right now—" I couldn't finish my sentence when she fell on the ground, passed out.

I immediately texted Alex and told him to come right now.
What could he be doing?

Alex's P.O.V:

Lily hopped on me, taking off her dress and exposing her lacy bra.

Don't do it asshole.

Shut up. Brianna isn't home.

Maybe she needs your help. Push Lily away!
Don't kiss her!

It hit me. Fuck, I was going to cheat on Brianna.

I tried to push Lily away from me, but she cupped my face and kissed my jawline, and a bit of my neck.

I pushed her away, making her fall with a loud thump.

"Go fucking home Lily." I said, ignoring her glares.

I got my phone and saw my notifications, hoping Brianna would answer or text me.

Brianna: ALEX I FOUND LUNA! COME IN THE PARC NOW! WE NEED TO BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL! SHE FREAKING PASSED OUT!

Brianna: ALEX ANSWER ME NOW PLS
Brianna : ALEX SHES GONNA DIE ANSWER ME

I grabbed my jacket, and Lily looked at me.

"Baby where are u goin—" She asked but I cut her off.

"Shut up and get out. If I see you, you're dead." I said, and slammed the door shut.

I started the engine and drove to the parc. I arrived and no one was there.

"Brianna!" I called her.

Cricket 🦗. Cricket 🦗. Cricket 🦗.

I mentally cursed and looked for her to see if she was nearby.

BRIANNA' P.O.V:

I sat on the bench, hoping Luna will be better soon. She was just sick, right?

Let me tell you how I came here.

When Alex wasn't answering me, I figured out either he ignored me, or either he didn't see the message and doesn't care.

I called for help, when a man in his forties came by, and he got out of his car. He really looked like Alex, I have no idea how nor why. 

I asked (more like begged) him to help Luna, and he accepted. On the way, I called Grace, and she's on her way.

So here we are.

The doctor only came once and told us that it won't be easy to wake her up, due to her weakness, and it also seems like she lost a lot of blood. Then he told us not to worry. Bruh.

"Hey" the old man said, sitting down next to me. I wiped the tears and gave him a fade smile, thing not to shake nor sob.

"Thank you" I mumbled shakily and he smiled and nodded.

Then he frowned at me. "I think I know you.." he said and started thinking, when his eyes opened wide but he soon covered it.

"Alex's girlfriend?" He asked, and I was confused. How did he —

"I'm his father." He said, as if he knew what I was thinking about.
Oh.

"Nice to meet you" I said, when we heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Grace, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I got up and hugged her, letting all my tears run down.

"It's going to be fine Grace, don't worry.." I said shakily, thing to console her.

Rather, trying to console myself.