✨34✨

A month.

A month since life was pure trash.
A month since I've been depressed; that's what everyone says.
A month since I've been receiving glares from everyone lately.

Do I care? I don't think so.

The only good thing that happened, is that theees a new girl at school. Emily, that's her name. She reminds me of Luna. She's the only one who reminded me I was still alive, a hell of a journey waiting for me. She reminded me how laughing feels, how to be happy feels, how to be yourself feels.

Sure, everyone (and I really mean everyone) was so shocked that the new girl, who is NEW, got to make me smile; something we all know I didn't do Since a month.

But now, I don't really know what to do. Why did Emily have to have a crush on John? And why can't John like another girl!?
There they are, John towering on Emily, while Emily's back was pressed against John's car. Everyone was so shocked, including me, of course. Girls got jealous, boys thought they were nothing, because they all knew this is the first couple who actually kissed their first time in public. Yep. You all heard me.

People usually are in their house, or in the janitor's closet, but these two people are here, in public, exposing their first kiss.

Was I happy for Emily? Actually, I know my brother would never ever cheat on his girlfriend, and I guess they're official, so I'm quite happy for her.

Although I am suspicious of John.. He did notice I stay with only— and I mean only— Emily, so maybe he wants to know what We talk about, or maybe I'm just thinking weird things.

Yeah, it's just you thinking weird things.

Oh shut up.

No you shut u—

"Hey" Emily said smiling, as she was ignoring everyone looking at her.

"Your lips are swollen" I said slowly and she laughed.

"No shit Sherlock" she replied. "Also, you never told me he was your brother!"

Oops. I kind of forgot telling her he was my brother. She just never asked about my personal information, and i appreciate that to be honest. I mean, if someone asks you 'so how's it going with your boyfriend?' So you can't just say 'oh I stopped talking to him a month ago'.
Like, who the heck would do that!? That's auto-embarrassing yourself!

"Oops..?" I said, as she rolled her eyes.

"Though your brother is a hottie. I mean, it's a whole package!" She exclaimed, her cheeks slightly turning red.

"Gross" i replied.

"Whatever" She said as we arrived at her house, which was really close to school. She unlocked the door, tossed her school bag on the ground and ran upstairs.

"be right back!" She yelled as I heard a door closing.

I sat down on the couch, waiting. I felt like my phone vibrated so I checked, and received a text from Alex.

Alex: Your mom just arrived. She's crying and John has no freaking idea of what to do.

Oh shit.

As if on cue, Emily arrived, wearing this:

I told her everything, and boy she did care

I told her everything, and boy she did care. Wow. Consider me impressed.
It was fall, so she grabbed a coat and we walked, i mean, ran, literally, to my house. We opened the door, and found mom crying on the couch.
I sat next to her. She felt my presence and looked at me, anger in her eyes.

And that was the first time she was angry at me.
The worst part is, for a stupid reason!

"What have you done..?"