✨37✨

I woke up and yawned. I checked the time, when my heart skipped a beat.

HOLY CRAP! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!

I quickly got up, wore a t-shirt with ripped jeans quickly, grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen, looked for my bag and started to run to school.

I don't have time!

After running like a maniac and ignoring people's glares they sent me on the way, I finally arrived school.

Yeah but you're still late idiot

I mentally rolled my eyes, and knocked on the door.
Mr. William was explaining something but when the door freaked open all eyes were on me.

He folded his arms. "May I know why you're 25 minutes late?"

"I.. was.. " I was stammering when an idea popped in my head. "I was going to bring huge donuts for you, but unfortunately the shop wasn't open yet. I'm terribly sorry" I said, making a face to show how 'sorry' I am.

I'm not.

"Oh" he said, looking surprised. "Well.. thank you for trying but don't be late just for me. Take your seat."

I sat down, when I met Cole.

He is silent but talks to me and people are saying she has a crush on me. I ignore that. I only think of him as a friend. Barely!

"Hey" he mumbled and smiled under his hoodie.

"Hi" I replied, smiling back.

I started to catch up for what they did, when I felt someone staring at me. I looked around, when I met Alex's eyes.

"What do you want?" I mouthed, hoping he'd understand.

He ripped a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote something down. He squished the piece in a 'ball' and threw it to me.

I grabbed it, but it made a clap, making Mr. William stop talking and turn around.

"Who did this!?" He asked, and no one dared to reply.

"Well?!" He grew impatient. He sighed in defeat. "The whole class will stay after school as a punishment. Now where was I? Oh yes. The rules of this formula...." he continued.

I opened the piece and it was written:

Janitor closet. Lunch time. I'll be waiting.

I rolled my eyes and continued working.

~~~~~~~~

It was eating at the cafeteria when it popped in my head.

He must be waiting for me. I don't care.
I lazily went upstairs and went in the room. It was dark.

"Alex?" I whispered, trying to find a light. Someone grabbed me by my waist, making me yelp. My back was faced against the door, when he opened the light and stared in my eyes.

"Get off me." I said through gritted teeth. He chuckled.

My gawd. That sweet but salty chuckle.

"You have no idea how much I want you right here right now" he whispered , making me wet.

Before I could reply, he crashed his lips on mine, roughly, but by time it became even better. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I did, as he roamed his hands over my body.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up, ma doing the same for him.

I love this asshole.

2 hours later:

"And you know students are forbidden to do such thing at school!" The principal yelled at us, making me flinch a bit at her tone. Never did she ever scream or yell on me. Alex, on the other hand, was cool. He didn't even pay attention.

"You will not come back to school without i see your parents! Both of you! Now out!" She yelled. We got up and left.

"Man she thinks we're dogs here. Both of you now out" He repeated what she said in a high pitched tone. I giggled.

"But what do we do? We're burnt bread if our parents get the slightest clue!" I said.

He smirked. "John"