✨Epilogue✨

3 years later...

I woke up, feeling nauseous. I didn't know why. I looked at the time, and it was 6:30 in the morning. I ran to the bathroom, and puked my guts out.

Someone held my hair, I assume it's Alex. He rubbed his other free hand on my back, and it made me feel better somehow.

"Are you...." he asked, hesitating.

I was just staring at him, a bit (I mean a lot) nervous. If I was.. um.. pregnant, will he want me to kill the baby?

"I don't know" I whispered, feeling dizzy at the moment.

He quickly ran out of our big house, and I heard him bang on a door.

"JOHN! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED NOW!!" Alex yelled, not caring if my mom would wake up.

"What's wrong Alex? God your so freaking annoying" John said, sleepy.

"Brianna! She's puking" he replied and I heard footsteps coming closer.

I puked yet again, feeling 3 pairs of eyes on me.

Wait, three?

I looked up and saw John, Alex, and my mother.

"John, go to the kitchen!" Mom yelled. "There's a pregnancy test over there!"

He did as he was told, while Alex was rubbing my back.
He brought it, panting, and they all left the bathroom, waiting for me to- whatever.

After finishing, and opened the door, finding then all sitting on the bed. Once they saw, they all jumped out and walked towards me.

I looked at the test in my hands, and it was positive. They all cheered, and we heard footsteps coming closer.

"What's happening?" Emily, now my sister in law, looking at us in confusion. She saw the test in my hands and ran towards me. She looked, and read that it was positive.

They cheered, while my mom was crying of joy.

I smiled.

Now this is a true family.

~~~~~~~~
We put the suitcases in the boot.

Wondering what we are doing? Actually, we all decided that John and Emily, and Alex and I should go on a trip, but mom doesn't want to. She says she has some 'work' to do.

We waved goodbye, and drove away.

"God this is amazing" I mumbled, and Alex chuckled, grabbing my hand.

I looked at him. "Focus on the road" I said.

"I'm a pro at driving Brianna." He winked and I still blushed. He rubbed his thumb smoothly on my wrist, his eyes on the road.

I began coughing, and looked for my purse, which should technically be next to me.

"Shoot.. forgot my purse in the trunk. Can you put the car aside..?" I asked. He nodded and put the car on the left side.

Alex's P.O.V:

"Let me bring it" I said as I was going to iron the door, but she held my hand.

"I'm not that granny ya know?" She giggle and I smiled in awe.

I couldn't ask anything better.

She was my life, and I don't care if I die for her.

At least I'll die happily..

She got off the car and looked for her purse I assume. I looked at her through the mirro (which is the one placed up in the middle) when something caught my eye. Two cars behind us crashed, but I guess the break wasn't working.

It was heading towards Brianna.

"BRIANNA!!" I yelled as I jumped out the car quickly and ran towards her. She was confused.

I pushed her, but I felt something crashing on me.

Don't you dare forget me, Brianna..

Darkness.
Brianna's P.O.V:

What happened?

All I remember was having a dream where Alex died... I should forget it.

I heard the sound of a heartbeat, and another one.

I groaned, my stomach hurting badly. I tried to open my eyes, put the eyelids were pretty much heavy at the moment. I shifted slowly and finally got to open my eyes.

Once my eyes got adjusted to the light right in front of my face, I saw a doctor, writing something.

I coughed and once he saw I was up, he ran out of the room, and, a few seconds later, came back in, Mom and John on his heels.

All eyes were on me. Thats when i realized something—

Mom and John were crying.
They were crying.

They rushed to the sides, and hugged me. Mom sobbed, caressing my cheeks while I was confused.

"Mom.. my stomach hurts so much... why is the baby hurting me?" I asked and she beg and crying, and ran out of the room.

I looked at John, confused, but it soon hit me.

"He's dead." The doctor said, making my tears flow out.

Johns tartes telling me what exactly happened, but forgot one part.

"But... how's Alex? Is he really injured?" I asked, hoping i could see him somehow.

He looked away, sobbing silently. He looked at me, his hands on my shoulders, and said:

"He's dead, Brianna."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story's over!! I want to cry! Alex freaking died! If I was Brianna, I'd be depressed for the rest of my life, never get married, and never get any children.

Anyhow, hoped you liked this story! Thank you for the support and I love you all!!

Don't worry, after my exams will fly away, I'll be sure to start a new book.

Don't hesitate to follow me and if one of you guys know how to make covers, it'll be appreciated if you can comment or send me a message privately. 

Love you!!
Xoxo