✨12✨

This was just so weird. It was all happening so fast, and I got a headache.

Great.

Alex was just smiling and being a gentleman in front of my mother, how sweet of him!

Note the sarcasm people. Thank you.

It was 1:00. Their flight was at something near 2:00.
My mom always, and I mean always, wants to be early for everything.
She thinks it's a good 'habit' that we should learn.

Everyone was getting ready to go to the airport and the bags were in the trunk.
John drives, while mom sat on the passenger seat, Alex the jackass sat behind John and I sat behind mom.
My phone buzzed while John was just saying shit to Alex of 'how to take care of me' . Wow. I am impresses

Sarcasm, people.

I opened and it was a message from Luna. She must be worried or something. Cute.

Luna: why did you guys leave early?

Me: my mom and John are going to England.

Luna: oh... WAIT WTF?! WHY?! HOW?! SINCE WHEN!?

I smiled, and Alex looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

Me: 😂 I didn't know me too but it was an emergency call and for some reason John has to go too.

Luna: MY CRUSH IS RUNING AWAY FROM ME 😭 💔

Me: 😂

".... did you understand Brianna?" John asked, and I came back to reality.

"About what?" I asked and Alex tried not to laugh.

" i said that you will just act like roomies or something for 2 weeks—" john said but got cut off.

"More, actually" mom said, looking at the text messages she got on her phone.

"How many weeks then...?" I asked.

Hopefully it won't be long, right?

"No weeks. Two or three months." She said.

John was pretty shocked too and he looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?" Mom asked. "You will need time to get settled. You are basically starting a new life."

She was right about that. But it's just, too long.

Ugh.

~~~~~~~~

".....and every night, lock the door and turn the alarm thing on." My mom said at me and Alex.

"Mom, we know..." i said, rolling my eyes and I was completely exhausted.

We were currently at the airport, while John was in the line for something about the tickets and all.

I feel like I didn't sit since a century. My feet were killing me.

These sneakers aren't comfy anymore I guess..

It was 1:45, and my mom and John were gonna get in the airplane ✈️. I was really sad and trying my best not to burst into tears like I want to.

It was hard guys, trust me.

"Well" my mom said, looking at Alex and me. "This is it."

I looked at her, tears forming in my eyes.

She came and hugged me. I hugged her back as she threw a small sob. A tear tolled down my cheek.

"Mom." I managed to say, looking at her. "I will be fine. Will you?"

She nodded and whispered to Alex

"Take care of my princess." She said.

He nodded.

John and I hugged, another tear rolling down my cheeks.

He looked at me, wiping my tears off my face with his thumb.

And they just left.