✨05✨

It has been 45 minutes, and my stomach was crying. Poor stomach, you shall be fed soon. I hope....

Everyone decided to get drinks. We all went to the bar, they ordered drinks who, honestly, had weird and crazy names..

"You want something?" Alex asked, sitting beside me as John was ordering.
"I dont know... I don't drink these kinds of things." I said with a disgusting face and he laughed.

"I got an idea. C'mon"

I nodded and he ordered something, with A WEIRD name.

The guy gave him and Alex handed it to me.

"Am I supposed to drink this?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled, making sure John was out of sight.

I put the cup near my mouth and drank it. My throat burned as the liquid reached my stomach.

"What the fuck was that?"
"Like it?"
"No! Ok maybe... but still it burns!!! If John sees this he is going to kill you for making me drink poison!!! And I am going to tell him right now! Johhhhnn!"

His smile vanished and he grabbed my arm and looked at me, while I was just trying my best not to laugh.

Seriously, they are all so scared of my brother, who is just a chick 🐣.

"Dont. Even. Dare. Brianna"

I laughed as he let me go and I drank the rest of the drink.

"What's the name of this drink?" I asked the bartender.

"RedBull"

I nodded and sat down wi5 the boys once I was done with that drink.

"Where the hell were you two?" John asked and I didn't answer.

Alex didn't answer.
"Brianna. Where were you?"

"In the club"
"Where? Next to what? Stop playing dumb!"

"I donno. Ask Alex."

"Alex, where THE FUCK WERE YOU TWO"

"bro calm down. Brianna had to go to the bathroom, and I showed her where it was and waited for her to get out. Chill bro." He lied.

"I was in the bathroom?"

Alex shot me a glare.

"Nevermind..." i said and got bored again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:00 A.M:

I was tired. The boys just danced with some sluts. John was drinking a lot. And Alex stayed with me and we got to know better about eachother.

I walked to John as he was drinking weird drinks.
"John... I am tired...."

"Let's go."

We were getting out when Alex called John.
"Bro you are drunk. You can't drive"

"Everyone is drunk! 😵 " he replied, anoyed..

"No. Brianna is not. I am not. Paul's not."

They just talked and I wasn't listening.

"C'mon" Alex told me snd I followed him. We got in John's car.

We talked and laughed a lot.
"You are cooler than I thought." He said.

"You thought I was like what?"

"Like.....idk....a bookworm? You are sooo different than your brother."

I roll my eyes playfully.

"I assume you judge people a lot"

"I guess so " he said and chuckled.

We arrived home and there was mom's car.

"Thanks. Bye"

"See you next week"

I smiled as i got in.

I heard my mom crying.

I went upsatirs and her door was half-open.

"Louis, Brianna, your lovely daughter, got raped! How do you want me to get over that! I dont even know who is the math teacher, but I know he is behind bars.... he deserves worse.... she was traumatized.... John told me and I bursted into tears and I couldn't stop....if you even cared about your daughter, you would have come and ..... justx why did u even make me lie to them?! Kf they ever know, they will nver forgive me! Al' because of you! Why did you even leave?! Our family was perfect! Just for another woman, you left me and our children behind! You are such a brat!..... KNOW THAT I TOLD YOU, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

she hung up and cried for a while, and I chose not to disturb her. She need to be alone  .

I went in my room and wore my PJs. I brushed my teeth and all that, took my laptop and watched  'Vampire Diaries' i just couldnt focus.

Something always told me I have been lied since I was born. And now I know about what.