Chapter 1 Announcement

it is the first day of the tournament to decide who would get the prize which was rumored to have been all or most of the money that the Black Lightning Hero got but didn't collect since the term for the collection time of valas was almost up, normally, I'd be a year or 2 to collect it if they were still alive, however, due to the amount, it was extended, many of the familia's getting there around the same time, all the teams and familia's participating as well as the people buying tickets to see this tournament unfold are in the arena and just about ready to be announced and the Hestia familia has their announcement different from the rest of the other familia teams as they get the way they are to enter explained by someone from the guild.

Bell:" while all the familia's are going out, they will separate groups are being announced at a time and then walk out as they do, is this to add a dramatic entrance to this event when the team's come out"

Misha:" yeah you get it, and since you guys have members from a different familia in your team, you guys have to be announced separately to avoid any confusion in announcing the familia's and team member's, is that a problem"

Lily:" well to be honest, to me it doesn't matter either way, I mean, that doesn't make our team smaller or less organized so I'm fine with it"

Wiene:" yeah, and I think I would like to have as much eye's off me as possible"

Haruhime:" their's no need to be nervous, it's not that bad"

Haruhime's thought's:" even though there would be a lot of people looking at you"

Wiene:" actually I am scared that the people will attack me since they only see me as a monster"

Rubieskale:" the Zeus familia is here as well to be guard's hired by the guild to keep order in the crowd, so if things get out of hand, we'll stop them"

Andromeda:" and we are given permission from the guild to use, ANY, mean's necessary"

with a devilish look in their eyes, they smiled as they heard that and had the other's in the room worried about the audience.

Bell:" umm...please be gentle with them...at least"

Mero:" oh Bell... we make no promises"

in another room, there are 5 people and god's talking about the announcers for this event since it would be good for both the god's notoriety and to help emphasize the importance of this event as well since a god announcing would spice thing's up, and there are 2 volunteers in it for notoriety and the money for it.

Miach:" well since I am going to get paid almost 10 times's the amount for this than my usual salary, of course, I'll agree to be an announcer, but I would also like to say something about my pharmacy during most of the tournament"

Uranus:" that's fine, as long as you do the other stuff we talked about and keep on track"

Enia:" well we have 2 gods as the official announcer's so this will be hard to keep track of"

Misha:" don't worry, I'm in the commentary booth as well, so I'll keep an eye on them"

Enia's thought's:" and that's what worries me"

then the announcement came and the team's and familiar's are being called on.

Misha:" Hello everybody, I'm Misha Flott, one of the 3 announcer's you'll hear from this entire time, the other announcers here are god's with free time we will compensate them for"

Miach:" Hello everyone, I'm the god Mitch, a pleasure to be here"

Takemikazuchi:" and I'm another god who will be announcing for ou all till the end of this tournament called Takemikazuchi, and I'm the last of the 3 main announcer's you'll hear from the commentary booth"