Chapter 3 Sacrifice

Bell had no idea what this event was going to be since it was Capaneus who made it and if he knew anything about his cousin over all the year's he been with him and saw how he acts, thinks, and plans, simple, straightforward, and easy was never word's that Capaneus knew very well for as long as he knew him, but there's one thing he could easily guess from this, and it's that they were racing to the top if anything, that was obvious enough, but what frightened Bell was how they would get to the top.

Ottar:" is this really the first competition, a simple climb to the top before anyone else, ha, shouldn't be too hard, I'll do this with my eye's closed, at least I want to say that, but that madman made these event's, so I'm sure there is a rug pull somewhere"

looking at this, everyone was skeptical at this since it was Capaneus who made it, the gods were then saying all kind's of thing's about the first event that Capaneus made since it was something that looked simple, which was what was scary about it.

Freya:" now with Ottar hardly having any added weight on him, he is a shoo-in to win but I know it won't be as simple as that considering the way that man works and thinks"

Loki:" but the name is the part that gets me, I get the climbing part, but where's the leaping part in this, are they expected to leap this entire thing, that's a tall order even for Capaneus to demand"

with nothing to gain from thinking over small details any further, all the competitors were going to get ready to climb when Enia stopped them to explain the rules which seemed like it wasn't needed since it was just a climb, but then she said something that got all of them off guard.

Enia:" wait, before you climb, we need to tie your arm's up"

hearing this made a lot of people ask question's about that and many were confused on how they climb the stone with their hands tied behind their back, but then, they put it together on why it has leaping in the name of the challenge.

Miach:" wait doe's that mean-"

Adoni:" they can only use their leg's to climb this rock, yes, this is exactly how I imagined it to be like, my Brother is always like this when coming up with a challenge, make it as hard as possible to the point where it is near impossible to do without getting hurt, and since they have to follow the rule's if they want to stay in, he has them in his hand's"

Takemikazuchi's thought's:" it really makes me wonder what exactly Adoni go through with her brother, and furthermore, what did Bell go through since they're cousin's and he constantly fighting one another without holding back" 

as stated, the competitors got their hand's tied behind their back's and were told the rules of this event.

Enia:" now, these rope's are to stop you from using your hand's, if you break or get loose from your rope's you are automatically disqualified, and if someone unties your rope's to try to disqualify you, they will be disqualified instead and you would be free to use your hand's"

Haruhime:" that will make thing's a little fairer, but still, these rope's won't help anyone"

Lily:" and since these rules are here, there is no real way to cheat and make everyone at ease"

Argonaut:" now-now, there's always some way that the opponent can cheat, but all these rule's do is make cheating hard to get away with"

Argonaut's thought's:" and then theirs the fact they don't care if they're caught cheating, they'll do it anyway just to spite the opponent they hate"

Enia:" now if you fall, you will have to start over again, and also, if you try to make an opponent fall, you will be disqualified"

Lily:" so no one can knock anyone down, or slip the person next to them"