Chapter 20 Friend's and Rival's

in the House of Steel when Gaianda and Capaneus were ready to leave, Bell gave his black flame's to Capaneus and Gaianda to ride on the way home and after 6 hour's they made it back to Oranio, however in the early morning with hardly any sound in the city since a lot of people are still asleep.
Capaneus:"we made it, now I will separate from here for my own reason's, bye for now you 2"
Bell:"are you sure you don't need our help, we can help find our parent's if you want"
Capaneus:"I'm sure, now go Bell, you have a lot of catching up to do"
the 2 twin's then entered the Hestia familia mansion and then all of Bell's friend's were there waiting for him to arrive, a bunch said welcome back to Bell and then they saw Gaianda standing just behind Bell. she was a 5'5" werewolf with long, smooth white hair and red eye's like her brother, has pointed wolf ears and a fluffy wolf tail, had a well fit body, with boob's triple the size of Hestia's, she wore traditional clothes for female ninja's with 2 layer's, first were a skin-tight shirt and pant's and the outer layer were bento pant's, a kimono shirt dress that went own to her knee's, a headband with the House of Steel's symbol on it and the wieve from her arm, a fox mask, and a silk sash, her armor, which she had in a bag she carried, was shoulder and waist guard's with gauntlet's and special metal greeve's which attached to her boot's and her weapon's were throwing needle's, knife's, star's and dart's, a katana that was on her belt in the back, like how Bell carries his knife's, a foldable windmill shuriken, tanto knives, and a Kusarigama stath.
Hestia:"aww, you must be Bell's long lost sister I heard about"
Hestia's thought's:"WHY WOULDN'T BELL TELL ME ABOUT SOMEONE THIS IMPORTANT TO HIM, DOES HE NOT TRUST ME ENOUGTH...okay I have a few secrets for my benefit, but still"
Sanjouno:"I see you're wearing a "Mask of Blood", congratulations"
Gaianda:"thank you, I worked  very hard to earned this, in fact, I went the entire thing without using my magic at all and I actually graduated from my training today, I'm a fully fledged ninja"
Welf:"then let's party, no time like now am I right"
Welf's thought's:"I know she's Bell's sister, but I can't help but stare at her...she's rocking in all the right places"
Lily's thought's:" if he tries anything, I will have to stop him"
Enyo:"GREAT, I'll get the Booze"
Zerif:"you know this need's to be an alcohol-free party right"
Enyo:"then it's not a party, it's just a bunch of people sitting in a room, sober"
as the party started, just about all the party member's gathered and asked Gaianda question's for the past hour and then Mero said.
Mero:"hey all of you, give the girl some room, she said she'll stay so she's not going anywhere anytime soon, save some questions for another day"
Lily:"although, I still can't believe Bell had a sister, so when Capaneus find's your parent's, what happen's then"
Wiene:"while that's a sensitive topic, I think we'll just continue on with our life"
Bell:"yeah, it's not like we can just...go back and pretend nothing happened, me and my sister are too old to live with our parent's at this point, and I dought Capaneus can find them in the next few weeks before we become adults..."
Hermes:"don't worry, I'm sure because of his experience, he will find them in no time"
them some member's of the Apollo familia listened in and heard about Bell's sister, they then reported back to Alvin about this new's.
Alvin:"so, this twirp got more family now, well, since she could be easy prey, we'll "greet" her like anyone else related to the Hestia familia, and show her who's in charge"
back in the mansion where Bell was catching up with Gaianda.
Bell:"oh yeah, you had a blessing this entire time right"
Gaianda:"yeah, although, the goddess was blind and couldn't move from her chair, but she was still a good person"
Hestia:"do you mean Amaterasu"
Gaianda:"yeah, she was a nice goddess, though, I feel like if I want to be an adventurer, I need a new blessing under a new god"
Wiene:" then I would recommend the Hestia familia, we're alway's accepting new member's, and you could be in the tournament"
Gaianda:"REALLY, okay, I'm in, happy to be here"
Bell's thought's:" no hesitation hum, well... I guess she would like to be near me since we just got back together after nearly 11 years"
Hestia:"that's great, now Bell's sister is just a short walk away"
Hermes:"and if anything happens's, the guild will take care of it"
later that day after the party, Bell spent the whole day getting Gaianda use to the city, and even telling her where some of the best places to go for supplies and food, although when it came to bargaining a good price.
Nazza:"this entire crate for about 34,000 valis, save a lot of valis like this and make it nice to advance to the next floor with less worry"
Bell:"really, thank's Nazza, that sound's-"
Gaianda elbowed Bell in the stomach as she took over to make her bargaining statement on the crate she has in front of her.
Gaianda:"this entire crate for 3,000 valis"
the 2 were shocked by how low she said and Bell tried to ease Gaianda's incredibly low price since it sounded crazy and absurd.
Bell:"wait, isn't way less than what she said it was worth"
Gaianda:"Bell...she made the price you would spend ridiculous, look, she didn't fill them up to the top like the rest of them are, compared to this potion which is very weak, it's filled up 20 percent less and this one is only half of that"
Nazza then started sweating and began to counter saying she had no idea and just pour's them in the vials, though she clearly had a slight panic in her voice.
Gaianda:"and look, some of these vials are broken with tape to patch them up, and worst of all, half of these aren't even real magic potion's, just juice"
Nazza froze, then with a disappointed look as she was forced to get fresh, cleanly made bottle potion's and sell that at 17,000 valis, half of what she originally said, in order for Gaianda not to announce her phony product attempt out to the street for the people to hear, she ended up crying after for her massive mistake.
Nazza:"please never come back again ninja girl"
Gaianda:"Bell, whenever you go shopping, take me with you, apparently, you can't make or see a good bargain or product, or see the true value in something that's not alive"
then she bumped into Ais and Lefiya and Gaianda apologized for not looking where she was going when she turned the corner.
Lefiya's thought's:" did we bounce of her chest...it's so big, wait, does she look like someone I know"
Lefiya:"wait, who are you, and why do you remind me of someone"
Ais:"yeah, you actually look a lot like- Bell...you're here too, we didn't notice you"
Bell:"hello Ais, Lefiya, oh yeah, you haven't met her yet, meet-"
Gaianda:"Hello, I'm Gaianda Cranel, nice to meet you"
Ais:"wait, Cranel"
Lefiya:"wait, if you're a Cranel...then you are..."
Bell:"she's my twin sister, I'll explain everything later, I'm showing her around town to know where things are"
the 2 twin's then walked off to continue exploring, and as soon as that happened, Ais and Lefiya got to their mansion and told the Loki familia what they just saw and witnessed before them.
Tiona:"Bell has a twin sister, and she look's a lot like him, and is a werewolf, I have to see this, where are they now"
Rivaria:"wait, remember, he's showing her around, I think I'd be best to wait till a better-"
half the member's in the room has already left to see this and Rivaria said hell to it and went as well because she was curious too. when Bell was found he had to explain everything and then the Loki familia member's felt awful and some started to cry, like.
Lefiya:"she is your long-lost sister after bandit's kidnapped your entire family, oh you poor man, you been hurting this entire time"
Tiona:"...Tione, I love you, never leave me"
then the 2 sisters hugged in love as Lefiya cried and Ais even balled up, Bell said that Capaneus was looking for their parent's and everything will be alright. as said after the Loki familia left, a group of men cornered the twin's as they were "interested" in Gaianda.
Man 1:"Hey there, what's a little thing like you doing wandering the streets with this tool"
Gaianda:"for your information, he's my brother, not a tool, what do you want"
Man 2:"hey hey, we just wanted to help that's all"
Man 3:"for the right price of course"
Bell:"sorry, we don't have any mon-"
Man 1:"out of the way brat, we're interested in the lady here"
he shove's Bell to the side and as Gaianda tried to help him she had her wrist grabbed and stopped for the moment.
Man 1:"come on kid, we'll show you something better than anything this piece of trash has to
give, let him sink down with his monster friend's and come with us"
the man tried to wrap his arm around Gaianda to feel her up, but Gaianda being fed up then twisted the man's arm that was trying to grab her and snapped his arm to bend the other way, breaking it(imagine an arm bending the other direction with blood coming out, that's what it look's like).
Man 1:"that bitch broke my arm"
Man 2:"get her"
the 2 men advanced, but she then got her needle's and as she put them in the 5 men's neck's, they stopped moving.
Man 2:"I....can't...move"
Gaianda:"now listen here, I will let you go, but if you attack me or my brother after I do"
she then held her tanto knives to their neck's.
Gaianda:"it will end in bloodshed"
Bell:"and I restrained myself from fighting as well, you don't want to mess with us"
the 2 let the men go and after a report on what happened Gaianda was tired and they went back to the Hestia familia mansion to get her blessing.