Chapter 28 Saving The Princess

in the mountains nearest Oranio, Bell is running for his life while saving his magic, with the fact that if he came in his black flame's, Appolonia would be killed on the spot and he would never let such a thing happen on his watch. he ran as fast as he could and as he was close, a dart went into his neck as the shooter then disappeared before bell could spot them, it was another dart from the House of Poison, this dart was a special dart that made its victims have blurry vision, stomach aches, dizziness and also nulled the senses, this weakened the opponent drastically, and combining Bell not being in any condition to fight with his injuries from his fight with Capaneus and the fact he ran as fast as he could for about 1 and a half hour's being exhausted beyond description, this is getting worse and worse for him. on the way there, the Hestia familia went to the Loki familia and Hephaestus familia for help, along with running into the Hermes and Ganesha familia.
Asfi:"this is bad, really really bad, if these ninjas from a rival country do anything to the princess in any way other then this kidnapping, even acting on their own-"
Luluna:"it could spark a war that will probably last years before ending"
Gaianda:"will you 2 help us"
Asfi:"of course"
Loki:"the princess was captured by ninja's and Bell is saving her...alone"
Tiona:"just like in the stories about-"
Rivaria:"Tiona please, this is serious, and this is happening NOW"
Sanjouno:"well, they used these dart's to knock out the guards"
Momona:"Aww yes, I recognize a House of Poison dart a mile away, these are however made with pine wood instead of maple wood, these were handmade by exiled"
Alexander:"you can tell me all about it when you get back, now I order the capable fighter's to go and rescue my daughter"
Finn:"okay, move it people move"
Hestia:"but do we have any idea where they'll be, I mean it say's a mountain's cliffside, but with all the mountains and the cliff's on them...which mountain cliff is it"
Adoni:"if I had to take a guess, since he said 2 hour's, which mountain would take at least an hour and a half to get to by foot, without Bell's black flames that is, the closest spot to be at, and have this time make sense would be"
Adoni then got her knife and threw it at the map on the wall.
Adoni:"there, that's the only mountain that would take 2 hour's to get to the cliffside including the run there and the climb to the top"
Mero:"and it's surrounded by mountain's, except for this path here, meaning if anyone came to help, they could easily cut them off and block any intruder's easily"
Hestia:"okay, Wiene I need you to head to the meeting point and tell them what to do"
Wiene:"and what if we're too late"
Hermes:"remember who we're talking about here"
Hestia:"Bell won't die that easy"
Hestia's thought's:"even if he's injured, he can still put up a fight... I just hope we get there before he reaches his limit"
at the entrance to the city the group head to the mountain with the help of suppressed Poison from Satoshi and dew to the number's the time it would take them to get there would be 15 minuet's at most, however they were making great progress. in the mountain's on the cliffside at the same time, Bell arrived at the meeting point and saw a bunch of ninja surrounding him, and saw Appolonia unharmed like they promised, then Zeb showed up.
Zeb:"you made it, and right on queue, a second sooner and this girl would be our plaything... come this way punk"
Bell:"what is this about, I didn't do anything to you"
Zeb:"SHUT IT, an outsider, who the headmaster's praised for nothing, made me look bad just before they kicked me out, this also has to do with Gaianda, maybe if I beat you to a pulp, she'll finally see me as the man I really am"
Bell's thought's:" you mean a man who would attack and bribe defenseless people who are injured and scared with their friend's held hostage...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU"
they went to the cliffside, Bell had a flashback to the time he fought Mort in the 18th floor, but this time was different, he was in bad condition, he was exhausted from his long run here, and he was poisoned so he could bearly stand up on his own.
Appolonia:"Bell listen, you don't have to worry about me, leave before it's-"
Zeb:"SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR ELSE WE SEE WHAT YOU GOT UNDER THEIR... hey, that's a great idea now that I think about it"
Bell was then furious at the thought of that happening to Appolonia and stood high and mighty to speak in her defense.
Bell:"LEAVE HER ALONE"
Bell stood up to him in anger and then Zeb responded calmly and collectively.
Zeb:"...here's the deal, we're going to fight, if I win, you get beaten to death in front of your little girlfriend"
Appolonia:"Bell don't do it, it's not worth it, please, don't die like this for me, you are in no condition to fight right now, just yesterday you-"
Bell then looked at her with her in mind and then calmed down enough to make his demands.
Bell:"...and if I win...I get to break your knee's, elbow's and your forbidden fruit's with a hammer as you and they watch helplessly of your pain and let her go"
Mike:"big talk coming from so weak, pathetic little shrimp"
Zeb:"what's wrong little guy, mad because we kidnaped your little friend, please, but  I'll agree, mainly because it will never happen"
they were about to fight, when a man with a hammer hit Bell in a sneak attack causing a lot of damage to Bell and then Zeb bean to beat the injured Bell up and as this as happening the group made it to the mountain range and see Bell near the edge of a cliff.
Lily:"there they are"
Gaianda:"is that...Zeb, oh no what's he doing here"
Momona:"look's like these are exiled ninja"
Sanjouno:"how do you get exiled as a ninja"
Gaianda:"you either fail to meet the standard's to advance a year 2 times"
Momona:"or you break a sacred rule and get kicked out with your arm's chopped off"
Wiene:"so all these ninjas are flunkies"
Ais:"but how does this affect Bell"
Gaianda:"Overseer Yang told me that Zeb was bothered by the fact that me and Bell were so close after meeting for the first time and thought we were...a thing"
everyone was then discussed by that and questioned his mindset.
Finn:"he's not much on the thinking subject is he, did he know you were siblings"
Gaianda:"yeah...he didn't think about that thought"
everyone's thought's:"SERIOUSLY, THIS GUY'S THAT STUPID"
Gaianda:"he alway's bothered me, when I was 7, he put so much chocolate in my locker, it all fell on my entire body, and it was slightly melted as well so it stuck to me, he tried sneaking into the woman's bathhouse on a number of occasions, and worst of all, he wouldn't stop following me and asking me out for over 4 year's, and he still think's we have any kind of relationship, he just won't take no for an answer"
Asfi:"he sound's even worst than Hermes, or even Zeus for that matter, and that's seriously saying something"
Enyo:"I don't know if he's that desperate, or way to persistent"
Gaianda:"he's both of those and also sick and twisted, he one time made an entire river red to "represent his love for me" out of poor defenseless animal's who's leg's he stabbed and slashed as he hung them upside down dangling in pain"
Lily's thought's:"I'm glad he's not after me"
Momona:"dear mother of god, why not just kill him, I know that sound's wrong, but it would have made thing's easier"
Tiona:"didn't he ever give up"
Gaianda:"only when some girl with bigger boobs came, he would then hit on them"
they then saw why he was obsessed with her and then all the women said.
all the women:"filthy, disgusting, psychopathic pig"
in the cliff with Bell, he is being beaten and after a while create's distance to fight back, Bell uses a move that involves a flip but he could hardly muster the strength to pull it off, So Zeb got the  hit in sending Bell to the ground fast, the ninja around laughed and cheered as Bell was getting the stuffing beaten out of him and he then saw that this was going to be hard, with no back up for a while, he then remembered that Satoshi should be here with an army at least when he was buying time for them to arrive, Bell knew all he had to do was buy time for them to get their, and he was playing the game, with bending the rule's of the game to win.