Chapter 12 Poison Vs Fire

Bell:"...I'm confused"

Argonaut:" then let me explain and be more specific, fire in black element magic is able to burn through just about anything it touches, even lava or lightning, maybe even the sun, and whether that be an object, magic, even a being not in our plane of existence, as long as something's in your fire's way, it can effortlessly burn them"

Bell:" that sound's amazing... but I feel like there's a "but" in this somewhere to be careful"

Argonaut:" don't worry Bell, here's the good thing about your flames, they can only harm those you see as your enemy at mind and heart, anyone else, like someone your fighting for an argument or fun, will only get hot and someone you want to protect won't even notice your flames"

Bell:" like if I hit Lily or my brother Capaneus with my flames"

Argonaut:" they won't even get a scratch, and they could ignore it easily if they don't pay attention and even get healed by your flame's, but now to the more important topic, if you find yourself fighting a black element user, they will be an actual challenge for you since their comparable to you, and their elements will affect your's depending on what they are"

Bell:" like if someone had black water-"

Argonaut:" they could completely drench your flame's, and as for your black light-"

Bell:" hang on, I thought it was darkness"

Argonaut:" aww no no, you see Bell, that is a nickname for black light magic, this is a tricky black magic, and to be honest, I don't know enough about it, but maybe Ryudo does, I got this intel from her after all"

Bell:" hey, can you tell her to meet me later"

Argonaut:" sure, but be careful"

Bell:" oh yeah, can I also grant someone else my magic power if I wanted"

Argonaut:"... I have no idea, maybe, you should probably test it out first"

Bell remembered how Ryudo's black water would have been able to put out his flames and he then focused on his light more and Ryudo was then forced to get to a 1-mile distance between them to recuperate on the sudden tactic change that proved effective.

Ryudo:" so, you use your light now, hardly-"

she then saw that Bell used icebolt, firebolt, and a whole range of attacks, she doughed them all well since they were "slow" to her, but didn't notice as Bell was behind her with his hand on her back as he said.

Bell:"LIGHTBOLT"

Ryudo noticed the attack coming less than half a second and just in the nick of time while the light was coming out, doughed this attack bearly a centimeter away from her clothes. lightbolt was a magic attack where a beam of light is projected and actually travel's faster than light, compared to normal light, this was moving with the added speed of lightning to move faster than normal light travel's. Ryudo and Bell were then locked in a grapple standoff.

Bell:" you doughed it, I shouldn't have thought it would be that easy, and the attack-"

Ryudo:" oh just stop Bell, give yourself credit, I thought that would hit me honestly, I was surprised when I did dodge, so...now what"

the crowd was in awe as Ryudo literally doughed light, the main topic was on how she did that.

Hermes:" that attack was light"

Hestia:" that clearly was as fast as light"

Andromeda:" no...that was actually faster than light"