Chapter 35 Royalty and Loyalty

in the beginning of the afternoon, Sanjouno got an envelope with a familiar stamp on it, it was from her father.
Envelope:"dear Sanjouno, after all this time, it turn's out that you were innocent after all, it turn's out that you didn't eat the offering after all, we will expect you to return as soon as possible for your soon to be fiance to be met, this will greatly benefit the family in getting our business in the land in the west, we expect you to return in 2 week's, signed Yoshi Haruhime, P.S. we will come for you if you are not here in 2 week's"
Sanjouno began to shiver and shake, Bell was concerned and then he asked why she was shaking and she handed him the paper.
Lily:"this guy think's he can just...call you back like nothing happened, how selfish is that"
Wiene:"he left you and now he want's you back, no way and after all he did to you- give me a paper"
Bell:"wait Wiene, what-"
Wiene:"I'm going to give him a message saying my exact thought's on this matter, okay done bye"
Bell:"wai- and she's gone"
Lily:"can't you catch her with your flame's easily"
Bell:"yeah, but Capaneus said be careful with me flame's around her, it might destroy her otherwise since she still count's as a monster"
Lily:"so we can't get her"
Sanjouno:"... I need to go"
then Sanjouno ran and the 2 then followed her, they ran for almost an hour before Sanjouno bumped into Mia and fell down with her.
Mia:"hey, what's the rush"
Sanjouno tried to run but Mia held her to know what was wrong, then Bell and Lily caught up.
Lily:"Bell, your a level 5, how can you not catch her"
Bell:"I thought if I did she would've just moved a different direction, also I got hit in the head when I got in front of her the first time"
Lily:"...fair"
Sanjouno:"let me go"
Mia:"and what"
Sanjouno:"...just let go, I... need to-"
Lily:"calm down, we can help you, but only if you'll let us"
Sanjouno:"but-but- this is different, this is big, bigger then you realize"
Bell:"just tell us and we can help"
then a cat person came and saw what happened, she was carrying groceries and then saw as her friends were gathered together with a bad vibe surrounding them.
Satoshi:"oh hey guy's, what's going on"
Sanjouno was taken back to the mansion where the members were told what happened and they all were infuriated by the sound of it.
Satoshi:"HE CAN JUST F### HIMSELF AND FORGET ABOUT GETTING YOU BACK, he abandoned you like nothing and didn't even flinch to throw you out with nothing, and now he want's you to forget about all you went through to marry some guy you never met before, over my dead body"
Gaianda:"he doesn't deserve Sanjouno, if it weren't for Bell, she would be a prostitute for some men she never met before, unforgivable"
Hestia:"he sure isn't getting anything as long as I live and have my sanity, we're not letting her take Sanjouno away"
Hestia's thought's:"even if it get's rid of a love rival, I can't let this slide"
then the royal's came with new's about this.
Appolonia:"we heard about what happened, and were afraid it's more serious then we thought"
Alexander:"she is to marry the emperor's son, since holding her here would probably spark conflict, in address of our nation's safety, we have no choice then to have her out of the area and in another"
Bell:"please Alexander, Ianthina, there has to be something you can do"
Ianthina:"I'm afraid not, unless there was a way to call of the engagement, we have no choice but to have her leave as soon as possible"
then Wiene came back and started going on a rampage smashing stuff and swearing at the top of her lung's, women and men covered the children's eye's and ears to this, after her friend's calmed her down, she was then talked to calmly to avoid any aggression and further destruction.
Bell:"there are children here, what happened"
Wiene:"it's for the family's reputation he say's, it's for her own good he say's, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW OUR FAMILY WORK'S HE SAY'S, it took every single ounce of integrity and self-restraint I had to get there, HEAR THIS MAN'S $^%^& STORY, and come back without beating him to a pulp"
Lily's thought's:"I understand why your pissed, but language"
Wiene:"you know what Sanjouno's fath- no, that sorry excuse of a man, said to me, with no emotion or hesitation, that his daughter was no more than "a mean's of getting more leverage and power in the family's control over the land and it's business structure" since it has been plummeting for the past 17 year's"
Gaianda:"that's terrible, how can a father do that to his own daughter"
Wiene:"he doesn't even believe that her daughter has worked hard, when I told him about how she was doing amazing in the tournament, all he said was that if she wasn't there, we wouldn't have even got last place to begin with, I WANT TO RIP HIS HEAD FROM HIS SHOULDER'S AND BURN HIM ALIVE"
Satoshi:"believe me I want to as well, but I think if we find a way to keep her here first...then we win and keep ourself's out of trouble"
Argonaut:"I think I have an idea"
Alexander:"then tell us"
Argonaut:"Sanjouno, who do you trust most"
Sanjouno:"Bell, he's alway's been there for me to save me and aid me, and I would be an exaggeration to say if I'll ever trust anyone else like I trust him...no offense to my friend's"
Lily:"I have no argument with your reason to trust him so much"
Argonaut:"then Bell...are you willing to do anything to have Sanjouno stay"
Bell:"just tell me what to do, I'll see if I can do it, and I will"
Argonaut:"we can do 3 thing's, although the 3rd one is the less messy and easiest one"
Lily:"I wonder what it is"
Argonaut:"first, we can kill the royal family in the region"
Alexander:"that has all kind's of messy in it"
Argonaut:"think about it, if someone like Capaneus killed them, no nation can be blamed"
Alexander:"how does- oh I get it, he has no specific homeland, so if he killed them, we can't be blamed, but let's get to not kill him"
Argonaut:"second, we get the father to call of the engagement, by force if necessary"
Wiene:"that sound's great...I'll go back and make him"
Wiene had the look of a monster in her eye's, but Argonaut caught her before she could leave and made her sit down and listen.
Argonaut:"wait, the last option is the easiest one, but I think it will have some problem's in the long run"
Bell:"I think based on the other 2 idea's, this might be best"
Mia:"shouldn't we hear it before you say that"
Bell:"how bad can it be"
Argonaut:"...you may not like it, but the last thing...it for Bell to marry Sanjouno"
everyone was silent and then Argonaut gave more detail.
Argonaut:"no, what I mean is, Bell has to pretend to be married to Sanjouno, that way, she can't possibly marry the prince since she is already wed"
Lily:"I get it, and we could say they got married a week ago to give almost an entire half a year of planning if they're still reluctant"
Sanjouno:"but what if they want proof"
Argonaut:"well address some fake marriage paper's and also some plot in the story of your love for each other, everything else is on you 2"
Alexander:"if this doesn't work, we need a favor from Capaneus"
Argonaut:"trust me, I think he already know's"
Ianthina:"I don't know what he has planned, but whatever it is, he better make it work"
the next few hours would be on preparing for the fack marriage. during this time, Capaneus make's his way to a certain household in the east, whatever he plan's he would not let Sanjouno be wed to someone she doesn't want to marry. only one day till the final month, and the amount of hardship is only increasing for the Hestia familia, with all this happening, how will the story end, and how will it be solved.