Chapter 34 Remember

as the next day came, it was somewhat of an emotional time for some, they were excited for the tournament nearing its final month, but at it approached, many were having horrored flashbacks from 10 year's ago. many were sad at this time, many cried, and more then usually people looked sad and were quiet and meek and Bell noticed this all around.
Bell:"the streets seem quiet today"
Lily:"based on what happened 10 years ago, it make's sense"
Sanjouno:"...was the incident 10 year's ago really that bad"
Lily:"... I will never forget it, I barely survived the nightmare, I was about to be killed by a hellhound, then the black lightning hero saved me at the last second"
Bell:"knowing what he did for everyone, I wish I could have seen him"
Man:"oh trust me kid, the only time anyone seen him was 10 year's ago, and that was a living hell that day, I...lost my wife that day"
Bell:"oh, I'm sorry for your loss"
Lily:"trust me Bell, you were fortunate not to see him"
then out of the corner that Lily turned on, she bumped into Argonaut with a batch of flower's in his hand's and actually had an entire large sack full of them.
Argonaut:"oh hello all, I was on my way to see the grave site of the Monster Oranio Incident, want to come"
Bell was thinking about his dead aunt and uncle, and then about all the other people who were killed, he then said.
Bell:"I would actually like to"
as they headed to the sight, Wiene look's at all the tombstones and realizes why so many people hated monster's, she felt guilty, then Argonaut patted her head saying.
Argonaut:"monsters are heartless killer's, you, on the other hand, you don't kill people thoughtlessly or heartlessly, so I say your not a monster"
Wiene:"thank's, but still, if the dungeon's do this, then am I just as capable"
Argonaut:"Wiene, all adventurer's go in the dungeon, knowing that they could die, this was their choice, besides all adventurers who died here are remembered for their time, most don't have that privilege after death"
Bell:"I know, some can't get graves to remember them"
Argonaut:"to be honest, I wouldn't mind being forgotten, I have no one to care for me, nor love me, I would be happy just being a memory sometime's, ever since the Monster Oranio Incident, I lose everything"
Bell then snapped out of this sudden sadness Argonaut was saying without a second thought.
Bell:"THAT'S NOT TRUE, you have friend's right here, and were not going anywhere, and we would want to remember you, please never say that again"
Argonaut chuckled and laughed, Bell then realized he was kidding about being forgotten
Argonaut:"okay, other than the "want to be forgotten" thing, everything else I said is true, and I made some good friend's and have a familia, I'm happy as it is now, more so than before"
Sanjouno:"before, well...for me I never strived for anything really, and as for a future then, it was to inherit my family's noble ranking in the system, that was all I had to think of, but now, I will be in the Hestia familia forever"
Lily:"I only wanted to leave the Soma familia, I cheated people, stole and worst of all, deceived people like Bell, I can't say I was proud of myself, but I was so focused on getting out I didn't care what happened to other's as long as I could get out, but now I will help my friend's and fight for the familia"
Wiene:"I literally would have ended up dead if it weren't for Bell saving me, so you could say I live to be in the Hestia familia"
Bell:"I'm not sure how this ended up like this in the first place, but I'll go along with it since everyone's sharing, I at first wanted to be an adventurer to help the town I was in, but after they were able to get on their feet, I gave up on that and started working on the farm land to help out, I never had a drive like that before, and I guess I couldn't leave my grandfather to himself so I stayed, but he wanted me to leave the village to become an adventurer"
Argonaut:"...he sound's like a great, interesting man for sure"
Bell:"before he died, he made me promise that if I see a fitting time, to become a legendary adventurer, and when he died, I thought that it would have been rude not to make his hope in me go to waste, so I became an adventurer, I been in many hardship's, many challenges, and many obstacles, but I am willing to surpass them to reach my goal, I will make my familia on top"
Argonaut:"all that is sweet"
Bell:"of course he also had an idea I'll get a harem in the dungeon as well"
Argonaut then remembered all of Bell's friend's in and out the familia.
Argonaut's thought's:"well, he got that in the bag...should I tell him that he already has that harem his grandfather said he should get...naw, let him figure it out on his own, though he should be careful, it's still funny how that was effortless for him"
Argonaut:"that's sweet"
Lily:"so, what about you"
Argonaut:"...I guess... I wanted to live up to my parent's"
Sanjouno:"oh, can we meet them"
Argonaut:"no...they died 10 year's ago, in the Monster Oranio Incident"
Bell:"well, we could go if you feel uncomfortable"
Argonaut:"yeah...that would be nice, I'm almost brought to tear's at this very moment actually"
when they got in the city, they split up and then Argonaut went to the Loki familia mansion to talk to the Loki about something"
Loki:"you know, this is a first, you actually coming to a familia to talk to them, it seem's...suspicious"
Argonaut:"no need to worry, although, Capaneus has a message for you, he said that when he comes back, he will personally ask you for some member's help with something important"
Loki:"what is that"
Argonaut:"he never said, he is alway's a mysterious one"
Loki:"ha, say's the man who is never seen without a mask"
Argonaut:"...fair"
as he left Ais caught up to him for a personal talk.
Ais:"I need to know, did you know my mother"
Argonaut:"...I met her the day she was forever gone, I didn't "know" her, but I saw her disappear, that's all"
Ais:"then you can tell me, I got stronger"
Argonaut:"you have progressed, especially since you started being honest with your emotion's, but you're not strong enough yet"
Ais's thought's:"so Bell's advise did work...but still"
Ais:"then how much longer do I need to go"
Argonaut's thought's:"she is physically strong, but this isn't about being physically stronger at all, she need's to be mentally stronger, she's not mentally ready to know the truth, not yet, if it were up to me, I would have told her the second it happened, but"
Argonaut:"you're still not prepared"
Ais ran off in frustration and anger, disappointed in the end result ending like it usually did, and as this happened Tiona and Lefiya walk up and ask what that was about.this will be Ais's most important reason and these 2 will know the answer, only for what to happen next.