Chapter 9 Struggle

it is hardly the second day in the tournament and the Hestia familia got a real riot in their first day off, but in the tournament, the guild informed about the action's of the ex-members in the Loki familia and as a result, the Loki familia suffered a 10 point deduction penalty for a kidnapping they were technically responsible for, this had them go from first to near last, and they didn't argue or nag, but understood instead and held their head's high.

Hermes:" you know, they were kicked out of your familia, so technically speaking, you and your familia can't be held responsible for their action's with no control over them"

Loki:" no, this is getting off easy, this all happened because we couldn't control our member's and were careless in taking measure's to prevent something like this happening in the first place, they can't get away with this, and neither should we, also, as Capaneus said before" you are a god, so act like one and take responsibility to all your member's, even one's no longer with you if you cared for them", those words are now heavier than before, and it's something I shouldn't stray from either, I was even prepared to be kicked out of the tournament after that stunt happened, but the Zeus familia saved me from that by only charging the people responsible"

Misha:" actually, we were going to kick your familiar out of the tournament, but the Zeus familia covered for you and made us give you a different punishment instead, now for the last month in the tournament, besides the 10 point deduction today, your familia will only get half the point's you would get from winning events and fight's"

Loki was happy, but at the same time, shocked and disappointment from the news, but understood.

Hestia:" they probably helped you because you helped them, so they made it less severe, I can't speak for the Zeus familia or the member's of my familia, but I don't blame you in the slightest Loki"

Loki:" quiet, the desition has already been made, now I need to see how we can recover"

Freya:" and to think even the Mystery 7 was in the search"

Ganesha:" my familia helped in the search as well, I personally searched everyone's room and found nothing"

Herme's:" and based on the information we got from the other people, they weren't hired by anyone... although this seem's way too good of a plan for this bunch to make"

Hestia:"...are you saying they had help"

Hermes:" think about it for a moment, they said everyone who helped KIDNAP Percy, but not everyone in general, which mean's"

Loki:" that they're the puppet's, so who's the puppet master"

Hestia:" don't know, for now, let's just focus on the tournament right now"

Enia:" with that said, let's move on.

this time Lily was in play for an event called "scavenger", the name would be a giveaway and Lily volunteered, however, the event was more of a search and find game, contestants were to find a feather that belongs to a bird that had blue feathers and a dotted feature(a peacock feather).

Enia:" okay here's part of the riddle"

Riddle 1:" you will find me in 3 places, in a pub, in a shop, and in a plant, head east, south and north, but not west, and the feather's are always closer than you think, hidden in plain sight"

Lily:" okay, wait doesn't this already give us a good idea where they are"

Tiona:" and it doesn't rhyme either"

Enia's thought's:" these weren't meant to rhyme"

Enia:" yes, would anyone like to hear the second part"