Chapter 17 Test

after the Hestia familia made their claim the other day, they had more than kept their promise on getting first place no matter what challenges await's them, from walking on hot coal's to holding your breath challenges, even when they had a painful experience like from the "try not to eat challenge" when they went an entire day without food with the rest of their team saying how good the food that they were eating was in front of them as there stomach's growled like lion's, swimming in insect's and finding item's in the insect's that were hidden, and even a cooking contest, at first they thought it would be easy, however, they had to find and cook the ingredients they find from the forest near in less than half an hour, and when Wiene was up in the next event, she was at the event called.

Enia:" the test of hell, this has a written test rather than anything physical, anyway the test giver will be...oh dear gods no"

Riveria:" what is it"

Enia:" the test giver will be... everybody pray"

Bell:" but wait Enia, with all the god's here-"

Enia:" Bell, not now, I said PRAY"

then Loki got the copy of the match to look at this test of hell for herself since it seemed to scare Enia enough.

Loki:" Oh come on now, just how bad can this test be whe-"

Loki then looked at the test giver and started to panic as well, along with the other gods.

Loki:" oh dear gods, not him, anyone but him, nevermind, everyone pray"

the opponent's down there were starting to worry and couldn't help but shiver.

Luluna:"...now I'm scared

Athena:" Oh come on who is- CAPANEUS"

Lily's thought's:" oh great, and Wiene isn't that book smart, to begin with, and she has to pass a test from HIM, we have little chance at winning now"

then Capaneus came with a large sum of papers and pencils with him taking over and announcing the event's rules and a few other conditions.

Capaneus:" welcome to hell, I will be in charge of this event, and Wiene, since your in Bell's team, I took the liberty of making your test 10 times harder than the rest"

Asfi's thought's:" I would have complained about special treatment due to them being in different teams, but  seeing that this is his way of special treatment, its the opposite effect on how I feel now"

the other competitors took one look at their papers and then compared there's to Wiene's and instantly saw the difference in the difficulty, and also felt sad for her.

Riveria:" there clearly is a difference in our paper's difficulty than this one here, I'd be surprised if she can even answer one question on this"

Allen:" wow, no kidding, this paper has you deceiver a riddle just to get the question, and even then the answer is nowhere, compared to our's, this is even more hell than I think I can handle"

Wiene's thought's:"...I'm doomed"

Bell:" Wiene wasn't taught that much in book smart's yet right"

Lily:" we have very little knowledge about these thing's ourselves"

Haruhime's thought's:" this is going to break Wiene if she is overwhelmed"

the competitors got their papers and found that the papers were easier than Wiene's, but they still looked like their holding fire in their hands.