Chapter 2 The Event

the Hestia familia came out when they were announced, but instead of cheer's from the audience, they were booed and discredited by them, all the men, women, and children, they all seemed to hate the Hestia familia. they shouted things like, "you don't belong here", "you aren't a familia, your all just wannabe adventurer's", or "you guy's are just cheating loser's who have no reason or purpose on winning". the Hestia familia stood their ground and when people started throwing stuff like rock's, food and trash, seems as if many people are still angry that a familia like Hestia's is in this tournament in the first place, despite what Bell did for Oranio, he isn't being appreciated for it as he did help the Xenos, level up so fast it's ridiculous sparking jealousy left and right, and for having what many people assume is a harem of at least a dozen women, this made the Hestia familia's friends step in and defend them.

Jet:" oh for the- WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP, SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THEY'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BOO AT THEM"

Ais:" YEAH, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DEAL WITH IT, BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE IF YOUR HAPPY THEY'RE HERE OR NOT"

the crowd them got even rowdier and then Enyo smashed the ground hard, and that hit was loud enough to shut the entire Coliseum up, and then she had the only voice in the Coliseum.

Enyo:" LISTEN CLOSELY YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING WINDBAG'S, IF YOU ALL GET OUT OF HAND LIKE THAT AGAIN, WE'LL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WALK, OR CRAWL, AGAIN, DO YOU HEAR ME"

the Zeus familia had weapons out and the crowd settled down.

Enia:" as a safety precaution, we in the guild asked the Zeus familia to help keep order in this event, we also will not hold and member's responsible for the injuries of anyone if they step out of line, other than that though, we in the guild thank you for coming to this event none the less"

many people were taken aback by how Enia had to say that after the injury part from the Zeus familia, though she was reading a paper so she may not have had much choice in what to say, and while given this warning however, one man tried testing his luck by attacking one of the Zeus familia member's and a second later, he got his leg's cut to where they will heal but will need a lot of time and backslashed hard, he'll live but now he was carried out and banned from the tournament from then on, resulting in the first-ever mandatory injuries in duty to a viewer, this made everyone scared and behave since the tournament allowed this since they need to keep order, and with the king and queen their, they need to make double sure thing's are calm and under control to set a good example for Oranio, some of the people peed themselves knowing if they got out of hand they could end up like that man did and this was why all of them calmed down.

Loki:" hey Enia, I have a question, Hestia only has 4 member's, Bell, Lily, Haruhime, and Wiene, how can they compete when the standard is to have 8 members in this"

Athena:" can't they just work with 4, I highly doubt they would need all 8 members really"

Freya:" maybe not, there may be a few, we don't yet know"

Hestia:" don't worry, we got it covered"

Enia then had to explain what the Hestia familia circumstances were since they only had 4 members.

Enia:" now then, I know the Hestia familia only has 4 member's as is show's, but as the rule's state which were made ahead of time in case something like this happened, they can ask any familia that is not currently in the tournament to help them fill in the spot's if the adventurer's wish, in or out of Oranio"

Loki:" yeah, that make's sense, like the war game, Apollo got screwed over, then again, it was much more interesting and fair"

Apollo:" I should have never allowed Hestia to get help"