Chapter 6 Percy

as the last event was held and the teams were let go for the time being till they have to come back in 2 days, the tournament's first day ended much calmer than anticipated from the guild staff and the guild is announcing what happens from here on since they completed the first day.

Enia:" okay, now that the first day is over, the rest of this event will be in the following, you are to go home and wait 2 day's to return"

Argonaut:" so this tournament has their event's work like this, a match one day, a break the next day, and after that break day tomorrow, return here for a match and event"

Haruhime:" well, that give's some time to heal, and time to repair our equipment, though, I think if we're caught up in something, we could rise our health and it would affect our matches"

Bell:" yeah, needless to say, that we need to be careful, we aren't exactly in the position to lose members, especially since all Hestia familia members have to compete or were disqualified for lack of participating members"

Argonaut:" don't worry Bell, we'll watch where we go, and who were around, and if anything happens, I'll help take care of it as fast as possible"

Bell:" thank you Argonaut, we'll keep that in mind if needed"

Enia:" also, since you know where the stadium is, we expect you to get here on your own from now on, and if you don't come here by 9, we will assume you drop out and you will no longer be in the tournament"

Ais:" just by being late"

Ais's thoughts:" it took the carriages a 1 and a half hour to get us here, that isn't a lot of time to prepare"

Ryudo:" that mean to get here I have to wake up at 8 and then get here fast, that won't do, I need my beauty sleep and my daily stretch, also eat my breakfast and bath, so much stuff"

Bete:" Beauty sleep, really what-"

Ryudo:" are you going to say something little dog"

Ryudo was next to Bete's face with a sinister face holding a knife and Bete stopped talking.

Enia:" with this said, you are all dismissed"

Alvin:" just being late, hum, maybe-...Argonaut's looking here, so he has an idea of what I might try, not good"

Argonaut then got up to Alvin so fast that it looked like he teleported and told him.

Argonaut:" I'm keeping a close eye on you, and the Soma familia"

Alvin shrieked in terror and he backed away steadily, Bell and his familia were near the exit when they all talked about how they get home.

Lily:" so how do we get back"

Bell:" I got this, Bahamut"

Bell had his black flames, but then he had them wrap around his familia members, at first they panicked, but realized they weren't hurting them.

Lily:" hey...it's not burning"

Bell:" I can lend you guy's a suppressed amount of my black flames power, you won't be as fast sad to say, but you'll still be fast though, and walk through the air"

Wiene:" this is sooooo cool"

Wiene's thought's:" though I feel funny through my body, I wonder if this is good, but it's tingly"

Lily:" Hey, you guy's don't want to get a chance at this, it's amazing"

Andromeda:" Naw, we're good, besides we have work to do"