Chapter 33 Relationship

after a long day practicing and training, the Hestia familia now talk about their plans for the near ending of this month and nearing the final month of the tournament, this would be the serious part of the entire rest of the day for them since they are still trying to recover from their massive loss almost a month ago, but for the other familia's in the tournament, they have other concern's to worry about. for the Loki familia, they are now able to see how much of a threat the Hestia familia opposes, and are taking action to counter them, such as.
Finn:"okay everyone, with the 2 familia's known as the Soma and Appolo familia's eliminated from the tournament like they should be, we can now focus on the seriously powerful rival's we need to face, and not worry about cheap trick's as much anymore"
Rivaria:"so if we're going with the stronger treat's, we have the Freya familia, who are just 20 point's from us right now"
Gareth:"then there's the Ganesha familia, though they aren't to close to us, their stronger fighter's, and higher level adventurers will come back by the end of the month or sooner if they travel father faster then planned"
Tiona:"and most importantly, let's not forget about Bell's familia, the Sephia familia"
Ais:"you mean the Hestia familia Tiona"
Tione:"airheaded as alway's, learn the name's before saying them"
as Tiona had got onto her sister for saying that, Leviya was thinking about the Hestia familia hard, and she found just about everything intimidating about them.
Leviya:"she has a really good point, they are winning everything with 1st place every time since they got last place that one time"
Finn:"I think we need to be more concerned with them than anyone else right now"
Bete:"Oh come on, they're just getting lucky, their win streak is bound to slip any day now, just wait, one of them will mess up soon enough"
Momona:"does this dog with no manner's alway's sound so stupid and ignorant"
Bete:"HEY YOU-"
everyone:"yes"
Bete:"HELL TO YOU ALL"
Loki:"hey Bete listen, even if they do lose once, as unlikely as it is at this point, they're still a serious threat"
Ais:"and they have blazing spirit right now, I think it would take everything we have just to stand up to them as they are right now"
Gareth:"if we didn't have level restriction, it would be a different story, however"
Finn:"there are a few people we should be concerned about, namely, Argonaut and Bell Cranel"
Bete:"well I undoubtedly agree with the Mystery 7 being a serious concern...but why that cocky brat with white hair and red eye's, he's just some rabbit punk who got lucky all this time"
Momona:"look who's talking, I'd say "straight from the horse's mouth" that would be if you had any skill to begin with and haven't you lost every match you had with them since we started"
Bete tried to yell, but Rivaria hit him in the head for him to listen to her.
Rivaria:"whether you see it or not Bete, he is extremely formidable, he is an excellent fighter, he bested Capaneus in a fight, barehanded nun the less, and he also never lost a fight this entire tournament"
Gareth:"now that you mention it, since the tournament started, he never lost a fight or event"
Finn:"truly, the Hestia familia is our new targeted enemy"
Ais:"but despite them being our targeted enemy for this, we can still hang around them right"
Bete:"of course not Ais"
Finn:"hold on there Bete, when did I say that"
Bete:"but their our enemy's now"
Finn:"for the tournament Bete, not for anything else"
some other familia's are taking a different approach to the new rival's. the Hermes familia have a plan that's far-fetched but might work in another world that is.
Hermes:"okay, we need to have some member's in the Zeus familia temporarily join us so we can win"
Asfi:"and...how will this happen"
Luluna:"well, ever since we got some new member's, we been more efficient and able to work, but we still are sitting at 7th place despite less"
Hermes:"well we need to have more fighter's, and with that, we conclude our meeting"
Asfi:"I have a bad feeling about this"
in the Freya familia, they have a different strategy in mind.
Freya:"so, the Hestia familia is strong, both in member's and heart"
Ottar:"I think with more than 3 black element user's, they seem unstoppable"
Allen:"this magic must have a weakness"
Freya:"I think it would take a lot of magic energy to keep it running, but how long is the shortest time it's used"
Ottar:"near 30 minuet's, and that was with them intentionally stopping the use of it"
Freya:"well, we'll come up with something eventually, all we need to do is gather information on this magic before we do anything"
Ottar's thought's:" if we have to stall them for that long to wear their magic out, we'll be defeated a million time's over before we even come close to winning"
this all would have been bad, but it was expected for a familia like the Hestia familia. in the mansion of the Hestia familia, the captain Bell is talked about his future after the tournament by Andromeda who was in the room for a talk she wanted with Bell concerned he may not have a plan and was right to be concerned.
Andromeda:"you know, I think this question is important to ask you Bell, what do you plan to do after the tournament"
Bell:"well... I'd like to help lead the familia to the top and rival the Loki, Freya, even the Zeus familia since there coming back more powerful them ever"
Andromeda's thought's:"you better believe we are, and your familia will help of course"
Andromeda:"and what of your fiance, you are to marry her by the time you turn 18, 3 year's after you become an adult Bell and then become king of this land, you don't seem too excited about this, and yet, your not looking for love, am I right"
Bell:"trust me, I haven't forgotten, and I'm not saying marrying Appolonia is bad, but... I just don't know how to handle it yet, it's still so sudden to me"
Bell's thought's:"especially with Ais, how am I suppose to confess to her about my feeling's, and how would Appolonia take this break up, and a lot of my friends seem pretty close to this as well, how will they react to this"
Andromeda:"Bell, I think I know what your thinking, so stop thinking it and listen, if you do like her or not, tell her before it is too late, it's better to pull out the word's then to bury them deeper then they already are"
Bell then was thinking about how he never once saw Capaneus try to find someone to date or marry, and yet, he was pushing Bell into this, he then had to ask.
Bell:"and before I forget to ask, I have a question, how come Capaneus is so focused on me getting married, having a wife and kid's when  he doesn't have a plan to get that himself"
Andromeda:"what are you-...oh he didn't tell you"
Bell:"tell me what"
Andromeda:"oh well, I guess I'll tell you, I and him have actually been together for a while, and we are even getting married in 6 months"
Bell:"...what, wait when-"
Andromeda:"well, we have started going out just about 3 years ago, and it's going well, although he already has another wife, but don't think he is bad, it was all of our, well except Capaneus, idea and we all agreed to a triple marriage"
Bell:"... I'm sorry what, I lost you at triple marriage"
Andromeda:"don't act so surprised Bell, stuff like this is actually very common, it's true you can only marry once, but if there is a signature from the wife for there to be a second wife or the husband signs a paper for a second husband, it's possible to have as many marriages as possible to not anger the god's of marriage and fertility, although you would have to wait an entire half a year, it's possible, also remember Bell, you become an adult in just a few more months and you would then be able to marry anyone you choose"
Andromeda's thought's:" and I'd say you have a lot of option's, you may not assume so, but there are a large number of women who want to marry you, sly like his cousin I suppose, but still"
Bell:"okay, but I had no knowledge of this"
Andromeda:"he thought you already had enough going on with your grandfather, and because his first marriage was in the elf forest tradition, and due to certain circumstances, he couldn't invite you or tell you just like that, though he wanted to...but don't worry Bell, you're invited to our wedding"
Bell:"I still feel like I should have been told about this"
Andromeda:"don't threat about it too much, he couldn't tell anyone about this, and when the captain's found out, they were outraged beyond word's for not getting an invite"
Bell:"so that's your relationship with him so far, wait, who's his wife now, and I don't mean the other one he's supposed to marry, who is the one he's with now"
then Fioundile walked in with a bunch of food to eat with Andromeda.
Fioundile:"oh hey Bell, what were you 2 talking about"
Andromeda:"Capaneus's wife"
Fiondile:"oh, then let his wife talk for you from now"
after a long talk, Bell was caught up on a lot of his question's and now understood a lot more then he thought.
Bell:"so you 2 joined my team in place of him"
Fioundile:"that's right, and when we were alone we were lovey-dovey, and all that, but were modest"
Fiondile's thought's:"...for the most part, and I already said more than enough to Bell, just thought he should know we're not having any trouble in our marriage"
Bell:"what does that mean"
Fiondile:"...never you mind that"
after they left Andromeda poked fun at Fiondile about her "night's" with Capaneus alone in a room.
Andromeda:"soooo"
Fiondile:"so, what"
Andromeda:"how was it, you know, for my "first" night preparations when Capaneus and I  marry and go on a honeymoon, all alone, with no one watching us, free to do "anything" we desire"
Fiondile:"well, until the time come's, you will have to find out on your own when the time come's, I will not say a word"
Andromeda:"aww, oh well, but you know you miss him and want him, and also...I heard you guy's last time 2 day's ago when he was here, it sounded like so much fun"
Fioundile then shove's her in embarrassment and runs off to escape, this would be a fun end of the day, and the next is yet to come.