Chapter 31 The Red Vouivre

when the fight between Tione, Tiona, and Rubieskale was happening, in the middle of the fight out of nowhere, Tiona ripped off Rubieskale's hood, revealing she was a Vouivre just like Wiene was, but with red scales, and even though the twins were shocked, they ignored that fact and continued fighting Rubieskale, but took her more seriously.
Loki:"so this is why the Zeus familia were so accepting of Wiene, they had a monster just like her as a member too Hestia"
Hestia:"is it a problem"
Hermes:"honestly no, but it's surprising nun the less"
Freya:"so the Zeus and Hestia familia's have monster's in them as member's as well, now I want a monster as a familia member"
in the fight, as Tiona went for a gut cut, she actually cut her in half with her weapon, but since she had a healing factor she healed so fast it looked like it just missed, since she was monster the attack's she suffer from are more physical without her hood which had a special cloth fooling the magic circles to make her seem human, which Tiona ripped off that made her seem more "human" so she could not get any serious injuries.
Tiona:"that was weird, I thought I-"
then she saw as her urga melted just like with the acid from those acid monster's.
Tione's thought's:"acid blood...just like those monsters we fought a while ago"
Tiona:"NO, NOT AGAIN"
the blacksmiths then saw first hand how this acid melted the weapon easily, like setting a paper on fire, making them understand how this was a real problem.
Hephaestus:"so that's how strong the acid is, I never thought it was this strong"
Goibniu:"so that's how her twin blade melted, make's sense now, but now we need to make a new one, and thank's to the tournament, all weapon's that are broken will be replaced free of charge, all that hard work, and for what, this event...well I guess I can live with that"
Tiona was mad and made her mad and she was now out for blood.
Tiona:"okay, that's it, we're going to maul you to pieces"
Tione:"oh for the...it's going to get replaced, calm down"
Rubieskale then got the fighting more intense and she used her magic, then Tiona and Tione then froze where they were and looked modified.
Loki:"wait, why are they suddenly scared"
Hestia:"I don't know, but they froze...just like that"
Hermes:"does her magic have something to do with this"
as she went for an attack, Tione then got her knife and slashed at her thigh to cause a lot of pain and moved her and her sister out of the way.
Ganesha:"using pain to stop the fear, smart, but would this be a hindrance later on"
Loki:"in this new magic, I can't say"
Bell:"what is that magic"
Andromeda:"fear magic, this makes anyone she face's freeze in fear and also increase her allies awareness level's, however, if someone can face her fear magic head-on with no help, they could become immune to the magic, for the time being"
Fioundile:"Capaneus naturally has no problem with this kind of magic and was able to get by it easily, it's a little more of a chore for us though"
Rubieskale used her gauntlet's, greeve's and acid combination to overwhelm her enemy's with brute force, she was particularly good at stunning her enemy's with fear to get a strike in. given the team could see her without her robe on, she had acid and fireproof leggings and long sleeve shirt with brown short's, a blue half shirt that covered her chest and half her stomach with a small brown half jacket.
Bell:"you know, this is actually the first time we're seeing her without a cloak on"
Lily:"yeah, you can clearly see her...accet's"
Lily saw as Rubieskale was a magnificent beauty, she had a big rack, nice hip's, and an ample bum, making Lily somewhat jealous of how good she looked.
Fioundile:"jealous a monster has a better body than you"
Lily:"...shut up"
Fioundile:"well I have little room to talk, but I have a good body as well so I'm okay"
Sanjouno:"but you cover yourself with the cloak as well"
Fioundile:"but I like the cloak, it make's me look cooler, it's my right to wear what I want right"
Andromeda:"well, after this we will see if we need to worry about anything, I'm sure people will hate the Zeus familia as well like the Hestia familia, but they won't have the gut's to even oppose us, with Capaneus alone, nobody will face us"
Enyo:"don't worry, even without Capaneus, if anyone tries anything, well make them pay with their lives"
everyone was terrified and shivered as the Zeus familia gave off a bad look which made everyone nearly run in fear.
Bell:"I'm scared"
Zerif:"don't worry Bell, we'll be...discrete"
Lily:"why doesn't that comfort me"
Bell:" because discrete is the last thing that will happen"
as the match went on with the twin's nearing their limit in both pain and energy, Rubieskale eventually knocked the twin sister's out and won with 3 second's to spare.
Rubieskale:"that was close, but who's next"
this time it was a 1 on 6 match-up, it was Gaianda vs the Loki familia member's who didn't fight, Ais, Finn, Rivaria, Gareth, Bete, and Lefiya.
Lefiya:"this doesn't seem fair"
Finn:"well, they're close to first place, we can't let them get there can we"
Finn's thought's:"Also, I want to see how strong Bell's sister is"
in the disqualification of the 2 familia's, and arrest, the point's were given equally to the rest of the familia's, however, the Hestia familia, being the target, got an additional 25 point's that being the tournament rule's for the victim's of cheating, with solid evidence backing it up. with this, they got from 5th place to 3rd place with only the Freya and Loki familia ahead of them.
Freya:"if you guy's don't win this match, you guy's get 2nd place to me again Loki"
Loki:"oh don't worry, we had 1 win by default from the Soma familia, so well still be 1st, even if we lose this match"
Hestia:"you're saying your children can't beat ONE of my children"
Loki:"no, I'm saying when we get this win, well be unstoppable"
the match was about to begin and as it did, Gaianda stood there and as they waited for her to attack, she disappeared from their sight and was behind Rivaria and hit her hard, sending her flying almost 35 feet in the air, and the fighting was intense, however, Gaianda was sick, she was so sick that in the morning, Bell had to carry her to the stadium and help her stand, she was wobbling and dizzy just second's after the match began, and with that the number's would eventually catch up to Gaianda and she would be in trouble.
Gaianda:"I guess their's no choice, I wanted to save this for later but I guess if I want to win"
Hermes:"ooh, does she have a secret weapon"
Finn:"what do you mean"
Gaianda laughed a little as she looked Finn in the eye.
Gaianda:"come on, you think Bell is the only one with Black element magic, BAHAMUT"
then they all thought black flames would come something else happened.
Hestia:"well... I guess if a dragon did give them the power, the 2 would have been given it"
Freya:"but where are the flames"
Gaianda's body then turned black with black sand, rock, and dirt surrounding her and it turn's out she had black metal magic along with black earth magic, and this made her extremely dangerous.
Rivaria:"black metal, what is this"
Enyo:"I thought as much, it was very unlikely that these 2 would have the same element's of black magic, but metal and earth, talk about a powerful combination"
Bell:"what do you mean"
Mero:"you see kid, all black magic has different...function's, like your flame's, they help with the ability to spread and burn right, well, water has the benefit of healing wound's and being like a multi-purpose tool, but judging by the metal, I assume it's role is to make you tougher and harder to hurt and/or break, hey you know what, the Hestia familia has a total of 3 black element user's in their familia right"
Bell:"well... I guess, but how does that affect- wait, I get it now, the power they hold could very well change life as we know it"
Zerif:"correct, it was a magic that existed a few centuries ago, and since then, no recording's, or sign of this magic as used, and for it to suddenly pop up again, this is a turning point in magic and adventuring as we know it itself"
Bell:"is it that valuable"
Lily:"black element users can't say anything about it not being special"
Bell:"oh, yeah, sorry"
this will be a short, but long fight for the Loki familia.