Chapter 22 Bell Vs Bete

it is a grudge match for the age's, the werewolf that had so much fuss over Bell and his fast progression, is now going against, who he think's is an easy opponent, and Bell is facing an overconfident cocky werewolf who has alway's doubted him and insulted him, Bell was deeply hurt by Bete's word's and now he has a chance to shove those word's down his big mouth.
Capaneus:"hey Bell, can you bring back some teeth when you mop the floor with him"
Ryudo:"and also rip his ear's and tail off so I can make a scarf"
Bete:"HEY WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM YOU POISON SACK"
Ryudo:"and since your facing dear friend Bell, I want you to lose badly, now then GO BELL"
Gaianda:"hold on, who is that, and why does she have a ninja garb"
Lily:"right, you haven't met her have you, that's Ryudo Yamato, a long time friend to Capaneus and Bell and just as scary as Capaneus"
Gaianda:"wait, isn't Ryudo a boy's name"
Sanjouno:"her parents are...not so smart"
as the 2 faced each other in the arena, they saw each other closely as the match was being decided, it was a fisticuffs match where you had to knock out the person to win and Bete was pleased, however, when the match began when Bete was planning to end it with one kick to the head, Bell effortlessly stopped Bete's kick like it was nothing, surprised by this effortless block, Bete backed away to figure out how Bell did that and people around started talking.
Welf:"Bell stopped that with one hand easily, is he that strong"
Tsubaki:"he kick's hard to for me to stop his kick's with one arm, I need both arm's to do that and even then it's not guaranteed to block it, but he is on a whole new level if he could stop his kick's with only one hand like"
Nevroc:"that's nothing, he can block the stone breaker from Capaneus, and he could take a hit from it as well, you think any kind of attack from Bete would even come close to effective  compared to that"
Welf's thought's:"really, wow, he is a whole lot tougher then I thought"
as Bete was forced onto the defensive as Bell attacked with easy hit's from Bete being incapable of stopping an attack, the Loki familia were talking about how Bete was easily being fended off like a child and forced to be on the defensive to take on Bell's attacks.
Ais's thought's:"so Bete's on the defense, and not doing too well at it for that matter"
Finn:"I didn't expect Bell to be able to take on Bete so easily like this"
Tione:"did we underestimate Bell again, look's like he is far stronger than any of us realized, could he even be able to take on a level 6 like this"
Ryudo:"yeah you all did underestimate Bell massively, but you all also overestimated that loudmouth Bete and his "strength"... compared to Bell, Bete's just a pebble on the side compared to Bell, and since I'm bored now let's get this match going then, HEY BELL STOP PLAYING NICE AND HOLDING BACK, FIGHT HIM SERIOUSLY ALREADY"
Bell:"...alright, THIS MATCH HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH BETE, TIME TO FINISH THIS"
Bell then came in for a heavy attack and when he went for a kick Bete tried to block in thinking he could do so since he thought Bell was weak, Bete was in for it because he was sent back and got kicked in the face hard thinking he could block it with one arm, but the kick was so strong, it didn't look like the kick even slowed down from Bete blocking with his arm and nearly breaking Bete's arm in 2.
Bete's thought's:"what the hell, he barely put power in it, and yet, he sent me flying, alright, he may be stronger, but not faster, I'll never lose when it come's to speed"
Bete then tried to run around Bell to attack and as he went for a dropkick, Bell then effortlessly caught the attack and through him to the wall that was about 185 feet away from where he was standing and didn't break a sweat.
Bell's thought's:"...I wonder if I should hold back after all"
Ryudo was laughing her butt off at how easy Bell was destroying Bete.
Ryudo:"hey Bete... I should tell Bell to go at half his already half strength being used, maybe then you can possibly stand a small chance"
Bete was infuriated and started to kick and punch in fury at Bell, who was doughing with no real struggle or worry, like an effortless game he was winning.
Ais:"hold on, is Bete actually really weak, but has a high level"
Tione:"we kick his butt all the time, so I say yeah"
Tiona:"we were right to have Leviya in instead of Bete, at least when she lost, she didn't look this pathetic, like when she fought against Argonaut, Capaneus or Mero"
Rivaria:"but she forfeited those matches"
Gareth:"did she have a chance of coming out alive from them"
Rivaria:"...yyyeeesss, oh who am I kidding, she would have died"
Finn:"sometime's it's better to get what you can get and not get the stuffing beaten brutally out off you... I have experience in that"
Finn then held his rib's which were still broken and then Raul looked around.
Raul:"hey where is Lefiya anyway"
Ryudo:"she is visiting her sick mother to see if she will be alright, her mother was attacked by a moth monster and got poisoned, and thank's to Capaneus giving her the medicine, Lefiya is by her side to see her be alright"
Raul:"doesn't that add to the debt"
Ryudo:"Capaneus can be evil and is at times, but he is not heartless, he was willing to give that to Lefiya so she can bring it to her mother"
Bete was having a hard time with the fight and started panting and huffing in exhaustion.
Bete's thought's:"what the hell is with this kid, he's stronger and faster than me, not that long ago, he was some novice who would piss himself in front of some smelly Minotaur, how is he so strong after this short of time, was he holding back this entire time, everything he did, everything he said, and everything he told other's, was it all a lie to hide his true power"
Bete:"...LISTEN BRAT, you can't be this strong, even if you beat a Minotaur at level 1, that doesn't mean anything kid"
Ryudo:"Bete, you do realize even for a seasoned level 2 adventurer, that a Minotaur is no joke right, and the one Bell fought was more for a seasoned level 3 or 4 if anything"
Bete:"shut up, even so, all the time's you leveled up, it doesn't make any sense, someone like him, who doesn't seem strong at all...HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE THAT GET SO STRONG SO FAST"
the Loki familia was thinking on that question but then thought about Bete's behavior towards Bell and his accomplishments.
Ais:"he made fun of Bell, who only at the time only had 15 day's in the dungeon, for running away from a Minotaur that escaped from us to the 5th floor"
Ryudo:"he only been in the dungeon for 15 days and he was on the 5th floor, that is impressive, it took me about a month and a half to get that far down"
Gareth:"the kid has real talent"
Ryudo:"hey I have a question, is Bete blind to other people's progress and can't see their strength growing"
Finn:"...he is...yeah, that is the big problem with Bete and his attitude, it got us into trouble a few time's as well"
Rivaria:"I did say to him that one day his one-sided ideal's would come back and bite him"
Ryudo:"yeah, it look's to me this is the bite you were talking about, BELL, PLEASE FINISH HIM ALREADY, IM BORED"
Capaneus:"now yet my friend, it hasn't been 10 minute's yet"
Ryudo:"what do you-...oh, I see, Bell doesn't actually fight till that happen's right"
Bete:"what are you talking about"
Ryudo:"Bell is not fighting you seriously Bete, and your badly losing like this, so you're done when he get's serious"
Bete grinded his teeth and looked even more pissed than before, then he looked at Bell and just said screw it.
Bete:"fine, I didn't want to use this on a piece of trash, but"
Bete pulled out his magic weapon and lit his boot's with fire.
Bete:"NOW I'M PISSED YOU SNOTNOSED BRAT, I'LL BURN YOU DOWN TO HELL"
Tiona:"wait Bete, Bell-"
Ryudo covered her mouth to shut her up.
Ryudo:"no no, no no no... let him figure out on his own"
as Bete went for a roundhouse kick Bell caught the attack and as it blows up with fire all around Bell in a massive explosion of fire, Bete is convinced that Bell is defeated, then Bell stood their, untouched and without a scratch on him, then Bell punched Bete in the jaw and instantly knocked him out with one punch, the match was Bell's and he stood there making everyone see how easy it was for him to take on Bete, who was at the same level as Bell.
Loki:"yyyeeeaaahhh, this won't sit well with Bete"
Hestia:"well just ignore him, eventually he'll accept it right"
Loki:"mmm, Bete was alway's against Bell, even now with all he has done, so if he lost to him, we'll never hear the end of his complaint's"
Bete began to wake up and as Ryudo came down she stepped on Bete's head to get to hug Bell and congratulate his flawless victory, Bete then walked off in anger and shame, but surprisingly didn't yell at all and took his loss like a sport.
Tiona's thought's:"I thought he would scream his gut's out...however"
Tiona:"we will never hear the end of this will we"
Rivaria:"not for a long time"
Ryudo's thought's:" hear Bete complain the entire time, no thank you"
Ryudo:"...also I'm leaving the familia to avoid that outcome, not only did I only use you guy's to get in the tournament, but all I needed to do was fight Bell, and some of his friend's, and I was done with you guys"
Finn:"I should feel bad, but with your abusive nature out of the way I feel like we can make serious progress"
Rivaria:"it would be nice to have this unladylike cat out"
Loki:"also a scary woman like her is a release to have out"
Ryudo:"I'm still standing here you know"
then the event came and Ryudo was the one picked to be in it, it was a race to the top and as the other's were racing to the top, she stayed put and started eating a bag full of food.
Loki:"...is this about what we said about you earlier"
Ryudo:"oh no, being a cruel, unladylike and scary person like me, this has nothing to do with that, I AM JUST BEING LAZY"
Enia:"can you at least move to the finish line"
Ryudo walked the entire way and as the race went on the Hestia familia came first, and Loki familia came in dead last as she literally was 30 minute's behind the Ganesha familia.
Ryudo:"now then, Loki, please remove your blessing when we get home, or you can live with me until the end of the tournament"
Loki:"let's get home ASAP"