Chapter 14 the Kokonoe

after a few days since then, this day in the tournament near the end of the first month was different then the other's, with the fight's started off and the event coming after, when an event was chosen, it was called "Arena Haggle", this was an event where instead of fighting till submission you had to push, beat, or throw your opponent out of the circle.

Enyo:" this is going to be fun"

Zerif:" you think so, Capaneus had a special rule added, so let's see what it is"

Mero:" well, I'm sure that it is going to be big, so let's just wait and see what happen's"

as the competitors entered the arena to take part in it, a special rule was announced to this event, and it was called, "One Place Rule", in this the points were tripled, however, at a big cost.

Enia:" the one place rule"

Bell"s thought's:"...what does that mean, Capaneus wouldn't make a rule without a purpose, so what is this rule"

Enia:" I know a lot of you are confused as to what it is, so let's see, this rule has whoever end's up in the place that the wheel select's, then the team in that place will end up-"

Enia suddenly froze as she read the rule, she shivered and was scared and the other weak-willed team members were scared as well.

Finn:" Ms advisor, what's this rule"

Bete:" and why are you shaken up by it"

Enia:" it says...whoever end's up at this place...will switch their point's with that of last places points"

this made the entire Colosseum silent, the selected team member's for this event were surely scared now, realizing that they could end up last in the blink of an eye to where even Finn was shaking in fear, there is a literal 525 point difference in first and last, so the teams were shaking and stunned with this knowledge with how far down they'd go if all goes wrong for even a second.

Loki:" okay everyone, no joking here, how and why does a rule like that exist"

Hermes:" even as a sick, twisted joke, doing this is going way too far"

Hestia:" yeah, whoever is unlucky has all their hard work, and all their blood, sweat, and tear's, all their determination"

Takemikazuchi:" all of it gone in the blink of an eye"

Misha's thought's:" whoever thought this was funny is insane, who would come up with this rule the first place, that's what I want to know"

as Enia looked at the rule, she noticed a letter next to it.

Enia:" hold on, their's a note, with Capaneus's name on it attached to this rule as well"

anyone who knew Capaneus well thought's:" of course, only he would make something this so  soul-crushing, and inhuman"

Zerif:" is he crazy...okay he is, but this is too far, even for him... wait nevermind"

Mero:" Capaneus, you really went too far now, even by your normal standard's, this really is going too far"

the entire stadium was up in riot as to why this rule exists, it's not new, but in something like this, it's really not something the team's or familia's can take lightly at all, it took a bit, but the commotion settled down mostly.

Enia:" okay everyone, let's settle down, now I will read this and find out what he has in store"

Note:" this is Capaneus, the one who demanded this rule be in this tournament, now I know what your thinking and let me explain before you burn my stuff and swear my name to the top of your lung's, now adventurer's risk their lives in the dungeon every day, even the strongest amongst us may never come back, we face monster's every day and night, so if we aren't willing to put everything on the line, we don't deserve to call ourselves adventurer's, thus this rule will be mandatory, but relax, this will only show up 2 times the entire tournament, mainly on the last month's day to add pressure, good luck to all"