Trapped

The first thing Derek noticed was how thin the air was, layered with dust that made him choke.

An iron smell engulfed his senses, almost making him retch.

He could hear sobs and cries ringing in the air but nothing familer.

"Ooh, he is awake, finally" Derek blinked, squinting as slowly his vision came back into focus.

A enthralling women stood before him, but there was something in between them, he realised with horror that it was steel bars laced with wolves bane.

He was trapped.

The women's beauty was something to behold and Derek almost couldn't look away.

And women weren't even his type!

But he still could not look away. Well what could you expect from vampires? They were-

Wait...

Vampires?!

Suddenly it all came back to him. They had found a vampire nest in an abandoned werehouse.

Numbers of humans had started to go missing in Beacon Hills and their search had lead his pack to this place.

But-

"Stiles!" He shouted.

Pure panic grinned him as he remember why he was here in the first place.

Why he'd ran in without back up and put himself in danger.

Stiles had been taken.

The women's bright green eyes gleamed nastily.

"Ah, so do you remember, I thought your head might have been hit to hard"

A young man came into view, blond hair and blue eyes. Just like the women his looks where stunning.

Derek knew if he'd been human he would have already be falling head over heals for them.

But luckily he could sense what they were.

His instincts curling in disgust inside him.

Werewolves supernatural rivals.

He could smell how they stuck of blood and death underneath the skin.

"It has happened before" The male vampire said with a shrug, smirking.

Derek growled, baring his teeth at them.

What also worried him was how much this place stuck of blood, not only did it mean this place probably had humans here, tied up, waiting to be snacked on and killed. But it also meant there where a lot more vampire here than he and the pack had expected.

"Where is Stiles!?" He snarled.

The women let out a laugh as she said slyly "Oh don't worry mutt, your human is right over there, see?"

She pointed to another bigger jail right front of him that Derek hadn't noticed.

Derek's stomach dropped as he stared at Stiles unconscious slumped over form.

But he also let out a breath, he could hear Stiles heart beat, he was still alive.

But then he also realised where the sobbing was coming from.

There where other humans in the jail Stiles was in! But they were hung up from chains, some crying and others looking traumatised beyond belief.

Derek could see many of them had a number of bite marks covering their necks and wrists.

The wolf felt sick.

Is that what they planned for Stiles?!

"Let him go! He has nothing to do with this!" Derek snarled at them. Eyes flashing red.

The women giggled "Oh, he has everything to do with this"

The man grinned, showing sharp teeth "I think we are going to show you what happens when someone threatens our nest"

He turned to the women "Natalie, would you do the honours?"

Natalie leaned in, gently kissing him on the mouth.

"Of course my love" She replied seductively.

She walked over to the other prison, unlocking it.

Crouching down next to Stiles unconscious form.

Derek through himself against the bars.

Not caring about the sting of wolfsbane.

"Get away from him!" He roared.

The man sneered "We're not going to eat him mutt"

"No, because I know a better way to deal with people like you. Coming in here, planning to destroy us and everyone we care about, well instead of wasting our energy trying to kill all of you there is a better way" Natalie said coldly.

She bared her teeh, showing fangs.

"You see, you won't be able to destroy our nest, if he is part of it"

And she brought her fangs down, sinking them into Stiles neck, injecting her venom into his blood stream.

Stiles woke with a cry.

Recently I have changed my plans for my stories, so I am doing two stories at once instead of focusing on just one, thanks to the last comment in the last chapter this story will be the second story I focus on. Anyway I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think and have a great week!