Accepted

The man and women were crying and struggling as the vampires surrounded them.

Natalie said carelessly "If you don't get to feed there is more in the back, remember"

Then she made a swift motion with her hands in the direction of the humans.

That was all the insensitive she needed.  In a heartbeat vampires were on them before they had a chance to react.

It was a first comes served deal. The first vampires to attack fed the most.

The smell of blood caused them all to behave more aggressively and instinctively.

Stiles watched it all unfold. His pupils dilating as he smelt the blood. He wasn't used to being aloud to feed this soon after his other meal.

Tyler had already gone to enjoy the meal while the others held back. Stiles was unsure what to do but that blood was calling to him.

Harry chuckled at Stiles expression "You can if you want, to be honest I'm really impressed with your control. Any other new vampires I know wouldn't be able to hold themselves back"

"But..." Stiles said hesitantly "We're killing them"

Harry shrugged as he said "Well, there dead anyway"

He then blinked at Stiles expression "Wait, she didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" He asked, trying to block out the smell of the blood.

"We only take humans that are going to die. Those humans are a couple, they've recently been on holiday from their tan.  While they were on holiday they've picked up a disease of some kind, possibly malaria but we can't tell exactly what it is, only that it's killing them. Now and again we'll take healthy humans however most of the time we take humans that have got something wrong with them, something that will kill them soon. That's why it takes a long time for the hunters to arrive back sometimes"

Stiles felt like his world had been flipped upside down.

"They'll...die anyway?"

They'll die anyway. 

Harry nodded, he added kindly "I'm kind of surprised Natalie didn't tell you but I guess she probably had other things on her mind"

It felt like everything inside him froze.

Wait....

Hold on...

So he wasn't really killing them then?

That had been one of his biggest problems that he believed he'd have to look past, that he'd constantly have to struggle with. Sometimes he'd forget when he let his instincts have control but now...now it was relief.

His shoulders sagged, the tension in him easing.

The couple he realised had been drained dry by now, some vampires that had missed how headed towards the back.

His group still didn't move.

Helena said with a small "We had our fill last time. We're not to bothered about it but you can go if you want" She nodded towards the back, knowing exactly what Stiles wanted.

With her permission he quickly hurried inside. A part of him realising this was where he'd been with Natalie moments before.

Instead of only a three or four humans there was about thirty all lined up along the wall, chained to the ceiling. All the vampires were drinking from them, ignoring him as he entered except for one.

"Stiles! Hey!"

He relaxed a little more as a familer face popped into view.

Violet.

It was strange how such a bubbly girl like her had red all over her face, especially her mouth. If he didn't know any better he'd say she'd tried to use red face paint and redesign a clowns smile but something went horribly wrong while she was doing it.

She pulled him over to a human close to the end. Thankfully they'd been knocked unconscious. A dark part of him thought that was a shame...

However the bigger part of him surprisingly wasn't thinking about the blood.

He thought about the vampire he'd met.

Stiles had honestly thought it would be incredibly hard to fit in and get them to trust and accept him. However that wasn't the case.

He actually could have some friends his own kind.

Stiles smiled at the thought.

Maybe everything would be okay.