Reunited

"Derek, Derek, Derek!"

Derek woke up slowly, stiffening once he realised what was going on. He felt relief and panic surge through him.

His pack.

He had no idea how they'd been able to sneak in but-

"Allison and Lydia! Where are they, they're not here right?!" He demanded.

Isaac and Scott glanced at each other confused.

But Boyd shook his head "Considering what happened to Stiles, we didn't think it was a goo idea bringing humans here"

Derek let out a sigh of relief.

Erica was by Stiles prison, who was asleep. She looked pale as she looked at the differences in Stiles appearance.

She asked shakily "Please tell me what I think happened, didn't happen?"

Derek looked away.

Isaac looked confused as did Scott.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, slowly, frowning.

Boyd grimanaced.

"Can't you smell him Scott? Not by his appearance alone but even his smell? Tell me...why doesn't exactly smell human any more? But stinks of different people? Different people's blood?"

Isaac's eyes widened and he tensed up quickly.

Scott laughed "What are you talking about? You've got to be joking"

"Scott" Derek said more softly, knowing about his beta's friendship with Stiles, this would be hard to accept.

Scott caught Derek's eyes, he could see the truth in them.

He shook his head in denial.

"No" He muttered then said more forcibly when no one said anything "No!"

He ran over to Stiles jail cell, gripping the bars and he pointed to Stiles chest, sounding almost hysterical.

"Stiles is human! Look! He's breathing! I-I can hear his heartbeat!"

He sounded desperate.

"Vampire don't have heartbeats! They're dead!"

"Actually they do...Only after they'd had above a certain amount of blood though. The blood they drink goes towards keeping their bodies alive, which includes giving them a heart beat and a body that works like an alive human" Boyd said grimly.

He started to fiddle with Derek's locks, wincing whether he came across the wolvesbane that was lanced all over Derek's cell.

Scott eyes flashed golden with intense emotion as he repeated "Certain amount of blood?!"

Derek winced, remembering what Stiles was like "I couldn't stop him. His new instincts just took full control"

Everyone looked even more grim and down trodden at that.

What were they supposed to do?

Then the air became even more tense as Stiles stirred.

His nose wrinkled as his eyes slowly opened.

"Why do I smell dog?" He mumbled, giving a yawn and a lazy stretch as he sat up.

The pack stared, unsure what to do.

Scott even stepped back, not used to seeing the clear red in Stiles eyes.

Stiles slowly focused on them, confusion spread across his face.

Derek did feel relief that there wasn't anything out right hostile or aggressive at first glance. 

"Who are-?"

Then Stiles stopped, he winced, his hands coming up to rub his temples.

His jaw clenched in pain for a couple of seconds then he shook his head as if trying to get rid of fog that had clouded it.

"No wait...you're the pack Derek said I used to be apart of?"

He squinted at the closest wolf, racking his head for a name.

"Um... Scott, right?"

Scott said, his voice trembling "You-you don't remember us?"

Last chapter for today, hope you enjoy, have a great week and let me know what you think xx 😘