Finally

Isaac blinked in surprise but handed Derek the small injections anyway, who held them steadily.

He watched Stiles expression as he lined it up to a vein and then injected the vervain into Stiles body.

The most uneasy thing was that the Stiles Derek knew would be complaining and freaking out. This Stiles stood perfectly still and the only show of uncomfortableness was the way his hand tensed as Derek injected the vervain into his system.

Stiles just watched it go in, expressionless.

It did freak Derek out slightly.

He pulled it out, quickly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

Stiles scowled as he replied icely "Let's inject you with wolvesbane and see how you feel"

He did look even more pale than before.

Derek winced "Sorry, stupid question"

"You think, now are you going to let me out or what?"

Derek glanced at his pack who looked back at him warily, where they really doing this?

The only one who looked determined to get Stiles out was Scott. No matter what Stiles was, he wasn't leaving his best friend here!

All the same Derek unlocked the cell, crushing the lock, whatever was on the bars didn't burn him, it must only be for vampires.

Stiles smiled slowly as the cell door swung open.

Finally...

The all too familiar hunger surged through his veins.

He felt his eyes burning and he knew they were a deep dark red. He should be able to control that when he was older but well, it seemed at the moment he had no control on anything.

It was honestly the promise of human blood from this pack that was keeping him from ripping them apart.

Well with the vervain flowing through him he probably wouldn't get very far but he wasn't exactly thinking logically at the moment and he knew it.

He licked his teeth, already thinking about his next meal.

Derek watched the young vampire warily. He could see the hunger clear on Stiles face.

Scott felt his gut clench as he looked at Stiles. It was so strange seeing Stiles like this. His eyes... those red eyes.

He was so used to Stiles being human, that was like... his thing.

It was just so strange.

"Come on, let's go" Derek said grimly. He lead them through the vampire nest which was an abandoned were house. Most vampire were asleep and the werewolves used their senses to not bump into an awake one as they snuck out of the nest.

Derek grimaced as they made their way through the nest.

Humans were chained up everywhere, this must be what Stiles had been smelling earlier.

Vampire lay on the floor and in rusty chairs, deep asleep, looking incredibly well fed. It was a very strong nest, if they awoke the wolves would have no chance in escaping.

The wolves also kept close eye on Stiles, who was eyeing the chained up humans they came across hungrily.

Derek gripped Stiles wrist suddenly, tightening his hold.

"What?!" Stiles snapped.

"You know what" Derek said coldly.

The young vampire gritted his teeth together and slowly managed to turn his eyes away from the humans tied up.