Feeding Frenzy

"Please, stop! Please!"

The vampire and werewolf both turned towards the sound.

Stiles was suddenly in the front of his cell, hands gripping on to the bars, ignoring how they had started to burn with whatever the vampires had laced on there to stop him from escaping.

He paid it no attention, hyper focused on the door.

Natalie stepped into the room, another beautiful women that Stiles and Derek had not seen before, she was obviously a vampire. An aura of power around her. She was holding Derek realised with silent horror two humans.

One was a teenage girl, the other however was a ginourmas overweight man, that the vampire was clearly carrying with her supernatural strength.

No one should be able to lift this guy.

The man was unconscious but the girl was crying and begging for help.

She recoiled as she saw Stiles who was looking at both of them like they were chunks of meat.

Natalie said with a smirk though talking to Stiles "We realised that those other humans were not nearly enough to fill you up. These two should do it"

She tapped the big man with a sharp grin "Though be careful with this one, he will be very juicy"

Stiles mouth watered easily. At one point Derek even noticed a little bit of drool dribbling down his mouth.

A pure animalistic needy growl erupted from Stiles throat.

The other women laughed at that, she told Natalie smiling "Such a hungry thing, isn't he?"

"He'll fit in well here" Natalie agreed as she shoved the crying girl into the cell with Stiles.

Stiles did not wait at all, as soon as she was pushed into his cell, before she could react Stiles had her against the wall.

Stricking like a snake.

Soon sounds of Stiles gulping down the blood feverishly filled the room.

Ocassionally he'd stop drinking to take a breath before diving back into his meal.

Stiles also mumbled incoherently as he did this, unable to stop voicing his pleasure.

"'Mmmmm"

"Yessss!"

"More, give me more!"

"Fuck"

"Oh god!"

"Mmmm, mmmmmmm, grrr, mmhgh! Yes! Mmmmm"

"G-give- give- grrrrrr, give me- mmgh! Ah! Grr! Give me more!"

Derek knew, feeling dread settle into his stomach that Stiles was lost.

He had been taken in by his thirst completely.

The girl was sobbing all the way up until she fell into unconsioness then finally... died.

Her fear had made her blood taste even sweeter to Stiles.

He through her body away, it crashed into the wall with surprising force.

Stiles didn't even give himself time to breath or think. Before he knew it Stiles had bitten deep into the over weight man savagely, drinking like he was starved. 

The vampires had put him into the cell with Stiles just as he was finishing the girl, so there was no wait inbetween.

The mans blood was more savery and filled with fat that made him taste even better than the girl.

As Stiles drank, the man woke up but instead of struggling a look of bliss crossed his face.

The hormones were working again.

Derek gritted his teeth, unable to look away.

The mans body relaxed but then tensed up. Derek watched as the humans hand slipped down his own trousers but he couldn't see what was happening because Stiles was in the way though Derek could guess.

Stiles was groaning as he drank.

The man he was drinking from started to jerk slightly then...

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

With every jerk the man cried out in pleasure.

The humans sexual pleasure was heavy in the air.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

His jerks began to quicken but as they did so, so did Stiles swallowing, who started to drink the blood in a more feverish and aggressive manner.

"Ugh! Ah! Ugh! Uh! Uh! Uh! AhAhAhAh!"

Then...

"Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!"

And...

"Ughughughughugh! YES Ughughughuggughugh! MORE uhuhuhahahahahughughuggugh!"

Stiles hissed darkly "Yess, Mooreee"

The human pratically screamed "Grr! AAAAHUHUGHRHGRRRARGH!!"

He then slummped over, breathing slow and heavy. Stiles lifted up with ease, drinking rapidly. The mans heart slowed quickly as it had racing before and then it stopped suddenly, with an alarming strange squelch. 

Stiles stopped drinking as soon as that happened, an instinctive response. He could no longer sense any blood flowing, odd usually they stayed alive for a while after unconscioness.

"That my love, is why you don't pump to many hormones into their blood stream. It may taste fantastic and fill us up more but it doesn't last as long as the others" The other vampire said, sounding amused though she also talked about the human like he was a piece of meat that was left to long and had gone off.

Stiles dropped the man, his eyes widening in shock. He looked slightly dazed and then relieved.

Stiles let out a long breath and fell against the wall, allowing himself to drop to the floor.

He was panting hard, his face flushed, he definitly wasn't as pale any more.

Derek could still see the veins against Stiles skin, they seemed fuller than before, standing out more. He could even hear Stiles heart beat.

But he knew why, he couldn't quite remember the origins of vampires or how it worked but he did know that the reason why Stiles heart was beating and he was breathing was because he now had humans he'd fed from blood pumping through his veins.

Stiles couldn't help but let out a moan. The hunger had died of a lot. His throat finally didn't feel as dry. He felt... amazing...

So yeah first smutty chapter, sort of. I always wondered what it be like writing this kind of thing, kind of strange. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, more chapters coming up very soon x