The Agreement

It was going to be another normal day at school, well as normal as it could be without Stiles. There was nothing out of the ordinary that told Scott that he shouldn't have come into school today, he supposed that was the problem. You never knew where they could show up.

They showed up at school... 

In his classroom. 

Just smiling and waving shyly like completely normal new teenagers.

What were they doing here? 

He knew what they were just by smelling their scents, they smelt like Stiles... 

Lydia noticed Scott stiffen and the way his face seem to drain of colour as he stared at the newbies. Erica was also in the class and she did not stop herself from glaring at them as they sat down. 

He desperately tried to ignore them throughout the class and was the first person to go straight for the door when the bell rang, he had to warn the pack and- 

A iron clad grip stopped his thoughts and his movements.

A girl with curly brunette hair, who looked completely not threatening if he couldn't feel the strength in her grip, pulling him backwards so he faced her. To anyone else it just looked like a playful, gentle pull, a new girl trying to make a friend. 

"Hey, you're part of that pack, aren't you?" She asked, her voice lowered. 

"Let go of him" Erica hissed, standing right besides Scott. 

The vampire let Scott go as two guys around her age backed her up, the shyness gone from their features but they were smirking broadly. 

Lydia walked up to them smiling pleasantly but Scott knew she was faking it, they all masked what they were really doing as the teacher passed and hurried them out of the class room. They all waited for the corridor to empty before they carried on their interactions. 

"We know you still have a member of our clan, if you had him over I promise we'll leave your pack alone" The girl said confidently, like she completely expected them to comply.

"I'm surprised you're all still alive to be honest" One of the guys chuckled. 

"Stiles is part of our pack, not yours" Scott growled. 

The girl shook her head, looking a little disbelieving "I think you're confused wolf. We are part of nests, not packs and as a vampire our nest turned, he belongs there, not with you" 

"I'm surprised his held out this long, we let you leave and waited because we thought eventually he'd kill your pack. We just had to hunt him down and bring him back to the nest. I really am surprised at his restraint" The other guy with light brunette hair said calmly. 

"You let us leave?" Erica said, her mind going back to them getting into the nest to get Derek, of course, how could they be this stupid? The vampires senses where just as strong as theirs, considering how well fed this nest was, maybe even stronger. Of course they had been noticed back then. 

The vampire girl rolled her eyes "Of course, you didn't expect to wonder into a nest and get out that easily right?"

"He may be a vampire now but he was part of our pack before he turned and still is" Scott snapped, ignoring what they'd just said. 

The girls expression changed at hearing that, suddenly it was mocking or cruel "Alright then, if you are so sure if he is really with you. Go to wherever your keeping him and tell him about us, let us meet him. If he wants to stay with the pack for defiant we promise we'll leave you alone however if he wants to be with us? We'll keep pushing until he is returned, how does that sound mutt?" 

Lydia's eyes widened as she quickly realised what could be going on "Scott, Don't-!" 

Scott growled, ignoring Lydia "Fine!"