Familiar Dangerous Face

"They are going to be excited to meet you! You've coursed quite the stir. Usually its not such a big deal when we extend our family but we've never excepted a human who ran with werewolves before and then to be kidnapped by them" Violet giggled.

It seemed she really loved small talk, not that Stiles minded. The two guys she had with her were just completely silent, so if Violet wasn't talking it would have felt even more awkward and uncomfortable.

"It wasn't really kidnapping" Stiles mumbled but then again he hadn't remembered them so from the vampires view it pretty much was...

They reached a very familiar building that gave Stiles the creeps. Was he really doing this? Yet there was a strong tug in his heart and onward they went. It wasn't to long ago but it felt like years since he had last been here. Being captured, turned then escaped with the pack, completely given into his instincts.

They slowed as they reached one of the metal doors. Without hesitation and with ease Violet swung the door open, as if it was only made of wood.

Stiles supposed the nest must have sensed then coming or she would have a bit more cautious about the way she walked casually in.

He hesitated at the door way.

"Aw, he's shy. How cute" Someone giggled from the darkness.

He slowly walked inside after a little nudge from one of the guys with Violet. 

There was no light. Though it only took him seconds for his eyes to a just.

He tried to stop himself from gaping. He didn't realise this abandoned warehouse had been this huge. It hadn't looked that big from the outside and there were so many people here or maybe he shouldn't be calling them people? Vampires.

All eyes were on him. 

They all looked around his age or older, there were not that many that looked younger than him. 

"Stiles, I've been waiting for you" 

Wait... 

That voice!

Stiles felt like hitting himself, why hadn't he thought of it? Of course she would be here, why wouldn't she be? It felt strange, like something deep inside him compelled him to look at her without thinking about it. 

Natalie. 

The one who changed him. 

He felt like something inside him froze when he finally looked at her. Something instinctual relaxed inside him. He was with her, his creator, his sire, she would help him, she would keep him safe, she would protect him. 

He didn't really think these things, it was just what he felt. 

She grinned at him, she looked exactly like how he remembered her. 

"Remember me, don't you?" She said as she walked up to him. Stiles noticed how the other vampires moved out of her way as she walked closer to him. Respect in their eyes. 

Violet said cheerily, bouncing slightly on her feet "He chose us, like you said he would" 

Natalie's grin widened as she looked at him, her deep red lips easy to see despite the lack of light. "Of course, he is one of mine afterall. I knew you wouldn't let me down" 

She then made a motion for Stiles to follow her, like a puppet on strings somehow he couldn't resist or even think about resisting. It was part of his instincts that obeyed her automatically. 

"Come on Stiles" She said  "Let me show you around"