Addicting Blood Lust

Warning, sexual content. If you don't like reading this sort of thing, don't read this chapter.

Derek had been able to convince Chris to leave the basement, though he wasn't to far away, with a gun laced with wolvesbane and vervain. Just in case.

He turned to Stiles, he could see the vampire was trying to hold in his hunger but he wasn't doing a very good job of it. His eyes kept on drifting to Derek's neck and his hands were trembling.

"You sure about this?" Stiles managed to force out, every instincts urging him to lunge at Derek right this second.

The werewolf nodded. He closed his eyes, there was no time like the present.

"Just...get it over with. The quicker your back in control the easier everything will be"

Stiles didn't waist any time, as soon as the last word came from Derek's mouth, he stiffened in pain and shock, feeling sharp teeth bite deeply into his neck. He hadn't expected Stiles to go for him this quickly but considering what the vampire was going through, it wasn't exactly surprising.

Stiles took huge gulps of blood in a blink of an eye. He let out a gasp, removing his mouth from Derek's neck for a couple of seconds.

This taste...

This feeling...

It burned pleasantly at the back of his throat. Smoothing over the ache in his teeth, then it spread through the rest of his body. It send waves of pleasure and energy pulsing across his whole body.

After getting over the shock of the feeling, he automatically without thinking about it, went back for more, digging his teeth in even more and in a slightly different spot to draw out blood.

He drank rapidly and quickly. His hands tightening their grip on Derek's body.

Derek's experience wasn't exactly painful either. He did wince at the teeth piercing his skin but that was more from surprise, not actual pain.

Then just like before, it started up again. The sexual feeling wrapped his body in warmth and excitement. But...no! He couldn't get lost in it like last time!

"S-stiles! The hormones, you-mmmm, I mean, p-please try and uh..uh control uh! yourself"

Stiles didn't respond at first. He didn't really want to respond. He didn't really want to control it. But he didn't want Derek to know that...

However...

Stiles let out pleasure filled moan as he pulled himself away from his feeding reluctantly, taking his time to respond.

"Sorry, I don't actually know how to control it"

He leaned closer to Derek's neck and he then smiled, his teeth stained with Derek's blood and his eyes a bright red.

The werewolf could barely even think this isn't good before Stiles spoke, confirming his thoughts.

"I do know to increase it though"

Before Derek could react, Stiles went back to drinking or more like gulping his blood down at a rapid pace.

Once again Derek's thoughts vanished as the feelings hit him head on.

"Oh! Uh,uh,uh,uh Uh! Ooooh!" Derek growled. His hips began to buck uncontrollably.

Stiles grip tightened even more.

The vampire murmured darkly "Still want me to control it?"

Derek had no control over anything anymore.

"No! Uhuhuhuhuh! K-keep g-going! Grrr! Don't s-stop! U-urg!"

"You want more?"

"Yes!"

Well, how could he deny the wolf with what he wanted?

Stiles let out an animalistic hungry growl before he dove back into Derek's neck.

It felt like only a couple of minutes but the wolf began to feel a little weaker than normal in his grip, like he was taking to much blood? But it couldn't happen that fast could it? Why wasn't he getting stronger like last time?

However before anything else could happen, just as his vampire abilities started to overwhelm them both.

The door opened.

A pain in the back of Stiles head.

Everything went black.