Introductions

The door is unlocked after he's had his fill. He managed to control himself enough to not kill them apart from the girl he started first with.

Stiles let a sigh of relief. What Derek had said had weighed heavily on him but if he managed to control it. If he gained complete control then this was okay? Wasn't it?

Natalie looked impressed with his control.

"Nice work however don't rush it. If you force yourself to control it to quickly then any lapses you may have will be harder to stop. You stop only when you feel like it's the right time, not just because you don't want to kill them"

Stiles frowned, confused.

"Lapses?"

Natalie giggled as she replied "If you think once you learn proper control, you'll always be in control then you haven't been paying proper attention to your instincts"

Stiles did not like that implication at all.

Wow thanks, something else to worry about.

She called on another guy once they got close to another group of vampires who were talking quirky to each other in the corner.

"Harry, you're in charge of Stiles for now" She looked at his group "Make him feel welcome"

She gave Stiles a small smile which in Stiles opinion looked rather evil and then left them to it.

The vampire chuckled, his smile surprisingly warm "Looks like its finally my turn to take care of the newbie" 

He had a bowl cut that oddly suited him and thick blonde hair. 

One of the girls in his group teased "Careful, you might break him" 

Stiles wasn't sure what he thought of that.

He rolled his eyes at her sarcastically then turned to Stiles. 

"Stiles right?" He pointed towards his group, there were four other vampires sitting next to each other, all of them looking at Stiles expectantly but also maybe a little mischievously as well. 

"This is Angelus, Helena, Tyler and Alexander" 

The guy on the end huffed, crossing his arms "How many times? Its Alex"

Harry just smirked at him and he sent Stiles a playful smile "Don't listen to him, he loves it really" 

Stiles wasn't sure what he'd been expecting but it wasn't this. They all seemed so...friendly. 

Just as Stiles was trying to memorise their names, the front door suddenly opened and screams filled the wear-house but it wasn't the vampires that were screaming. 

About fifteen humans were dragged in by vampires Stiles hadn't seen before. 

Natalie greeted them, pointing towards a door on the right and some loose chains in the middle of the warehouse. 

The vampire who had been named Tyler let out a wistful sigh, she watched the vampires who had dragged the humans in and where taking them towards the door and a man and a women were being shoved towards the chains. 

"I'd give anything to do their jobs. Being hunters would be awesome" 

Alex shook his head as he said "Na, I'd rather be a appraiser, I'd hate to deal with actual hunters"

Stiles nodded his head, pretending he knew what they were talking about. 

Harry told Stiles "Every night some of us go out and bring back food, their called hunters. The appraisers are the vampires who decide if any humans should become one of us. Natalie is an appraiser, as well as our leader" 

Before Stiles could react to that news there was a loud crack as Natalie broke the floor beneath her feet with ease, all eyes turning on her. 

She stood in front of the man and women who'd been chained up in the middle of the hall. 

"Good news tonight" She grinned "Its a feast!"

Thank you for reading I hope you've had a great week! I'll be replying to any comments on my last chapter tomorrow, thank you xxx