Into The Light

The wolves walked out easily, their muscles loosening as they stepped into the forest surrounding the warehouse.

Derek suddenly realised Stiles wasn't with them.

He glanced back to see Stiles hovering in the door way, looking unsure.

"Relax, it's just light, remember?" Derek spoke softly.

Stiles retorted angrily "I know that!"

He stepped into the day time quickly, giving Derek a glare as he did so.

But Derek saw the hesitation and the way Stiles shifted uneasily in the sunlight.

He put his hand up, shielding his eyes from the sun, squinting.

It wasn't that bright but Vampires were not known to be day time creatures after all.

It must be especially bad for new vampires who aren't used to their instincts yet.

"Come on, we'll be quick, I promise" Derek said, his tone softer.

Stiles followed them into the forest, he relaxed more as the trees shielded him from the sun.

It didn't hurt, it just felt... uncomfortable, really uncomfortable.

Derek noticed how Stiles red eyes had dimmed and his light brown eyes started to show through the red, he hoped that was a good sign.

But they would have to go near town to get to his place. He just hoped they could control Stiles once they were closer to town, he'd seen how hungry Stiles had been and had looked when he'd eyed those chained human.

Derek pulled his phone out of his pocket. He had just thought of a way to help Stiles, who else would know about supernaturals like Stiles and be able to teach him control?

It was time to make a call to a hunter...

Stiles walked with the pack, though keeping to the shadows more, it just felt more natural to be in the darkness.

His hunger never left him, trusting deep into his being, driving him forward. One of the key promises ringing in his mind, they would give him blood... but he also didn't want to admit but he was curios about them.

Now he thought about it they all did look familer but apart from Derek and Scott, he could still not remember their names or anything really about them.

He also was getting more uneasy the further away they got from his nest, his instincts already telling him to go back to them but his hunger was overriding them, it was overriding everything.

Then that smell slowly wafted past his nose. He noticed all the wolves were tensing slightly and watching him incredibly closely.

He could smell humans.

So many.

They must be close to town.

Derek watched as Stiles eyes that had turned all the way back to their original colour slowly turned red once more and his eyes dilated.

The blood lust was practically written across his face.

"Stiles" He said in warning.

The young vampire gaze flickered over to Derek then back to looking forward again, where the town was...

Mmmmm...so thirsty...

However before he could do anything about it a hand clamped down on his wrist, clenching painfully.

That dam Alpha.

Derek growled "I said no Stiles"

He britstled at the order, despite being weakened by the vervain he still had enough strength to tear his wrist away from the alpha irritably.

"I wasn't going too" He snapped aggressively.

"Of course not" Derek muttered.

Stiles glared but didn't reply.

After a while of walking through the forest, the smell of humans slowly died down and the scent of decay and fire slowly took its place.

They arrived at a the Hale house. Still burnt from all those years ago.

"Wow, ever thought of redecerating?"

"Shut up!" Derek snapped, pushing the door open and waiting for everyone to get inside.

Last chapter for today, hope you enjoy. It's snowing today! Yay! Though I hate the cold. Anyway hope you have a great day and let me know what you think xx