Instict

Stiles hadn't realised how consuming and dominating vampire hunger was before this.

He had read about it loads and just hadn't understood why it was hard for vampires to stop drinking. Why many of them were so controlled by their appetite.

But now...it made horryfying sense. He had drained at least ten humans dry but this hunger just would not go away.

He needed so much more.

He sucked and licked his fingers eagerly, trying to get the last drop. No blood would go to waist.

After Stiles was sure no more blood covered his hands, finally taking a long breath inwards and a pleasure filled moan.

Stiles slumped to the ground, looking up at the ceiling, his tongue rubbing up and down his teeth, remembering and savering the taste of fresh blood.

His body thrumming with energy, with life.

He felt like he was on a high, even better than sex.

"Stiles!"

A familer voice broke through the trance like state he'd been in.

He saw the wolf in a different jail cell. Looking at Stiles with horror.

He did look familiar but his memories before his transition were hazy, all glazed over by the new thirst that was constantly at the forth front of his mind.

"Do I- do I know you?" Stiles asked, sounding out of breath from how much blood he had taken.

The wolf expression changed from horror to hurt, betrayal and something else Stiles couldn't put his finger on.

"Yes! You know me! Stiles, I'm Derek! The alpha from your pack? Remember?!"

Stiles felt confusion bite at him. He was a vampire, why would he have a pack?

" A pack? Why would I...?"

Stiles then winced, his head aching, fuck it was to much to focus on!

Why was this even important to him?

He'd tasted what was more important to him than anything else in the world seconds ago.

Why should he even care about this?! And that wolf was still talking!

"-used to be best freinds with Scott. You helped us on so many adventure and never gave up even when your life was on the line-"

What did that even matter?

Why should any of it matter?

"-are you really going to let this beat you?! Are you Stiles? Are you really going to give in to them?"

All he wanted was blood but this wolf was screwing up his focus, it made his head ache.

"Shut up" He hissed.

Derek ignored the vampire, driven by determination, he had to get Stilee to remember. He had too!

"You're just going to let your instincts win? Let them control you without even a fight? You know you were a lot of things as a human Stiles but weak wasn't one of them!"

"I am not weak!" Stiles roared, a deep supernatural timber running through his voice.

He hit the wall aggressively as he shouted this. His fist left a huge dent in the wall, which Derek could see now had been toughened with metal over it. There were other dents in the metal as well, left over by new vampires before Stiles.

Stiles paid the wall no mind, curling in on himself slightly as he growled lowly "I'm not weak, I'm just so thirsty"

He then got up suddenly, much more gracefully than human Stiles could have hoped for.

Derek tensed as he noticed Stiles eyes turning a brighter red, the specks of his original colour vanishing.

"I can hear them, their scent, their heartbeats. There are... so many in here. I-I need it"

"You don't! You just think you but you've already had enough. This isn't hunger Stiles, this is greed" Derek replied shortly, glaring at Stiles but he could still feel the blood lust admitting of Stiles in waves.

The young vampire noticed that he was trembling. Trembling with need, with want.

He couldn't stop himself, he didn't want to stop himself.

"I need more"

More...

More!

Always more!

Word of warning there will be some sexual details next chapter. If you don't like smut that much I suggest you skip it. Anyway hope you have a great day! Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy!