Thoughts In The Sunlight

Stiles snarled furiously after his meal was taken from him. His eyes a dark red. There was also something else that nagged the back of his mind, maybe the reason he was was so angry?

Something had started to happen to Derek and whatever it was Stiles had wanted to complete it but he'd been dragged away from him at the last second! Dam it!

Stiles glanced down at his arm and chest where those nasty bullests had hit him but his wounds had already healed.

He whiled around and punched the wall aggressively, needing to take his anger out on something but to his surprise his fist went through the wall.

He jumped back as sunlight beamed through, avoiding the light that made him feel so so uncomfortable.

He stared at the beam of light, remembering Derek's voice telling him it was okay that the light wasn't bad, despite how uneasy he felt standing in it.

Stiles hesitantly put his hand out, letting the sun light dance of his fingers.

Sun light never used to make me this uncomfortable.

In fact just like this pack, the sunlight seemed familer and attached to feelings he didn't quite understand yet.

There was a strange ache inside his chest.

Why...

Why couldn't he remember?

The vampire noticed that his eyes were no longer warm and burning. They probably weren't red any longer.

A sunny day... with that amount on sunlight pouring through it must be.

I think I used to like sunny days Stiles thought, pondering his past, trying to remember the feelings he had attached to the sunlight.

Yeah...

It had used to make him feel safe and...happy.

Now though it just made him feel agitated. He flexed his fingers uncomfortably in the light before slowly taking his hand out of the beam.

His own thoughts were cut of as a deliscious scent wafted through his nose but he did notice it didn't smell as nice as Derek did.

He felt the familer warmth in his eyes and hunger in his gut.

Human.

Stiles grinned, turning to face the human, standing before him.

He scowled slightly though remembering that this was the one who'd taken Derek away from him.

He took note of the gun in the humans hand as he stepped forward.

"Where's Derek?" He asked coldly.

"Ah, so you remember him do you?"

Stiles shook his head "I remember his name, that's it"

The humans eyes narrowed as he said "You do realise you almost turned into a thrall, right?"

A what?

Stiles gave the human a confused look.

The human looked suprised "So you didn't know you were doing it?"

Stiles huffed, crossing his arms "I was aware I was doing something, just not what it actually was, it felt right at the time"

Chris was alert and he could feel how hard his heart was pumping in his ears. He was at first suprised Stiles hadn't attacked him but then the red in his eyes wasn't as bright as before.

He'd definitely had his fill of blood from Derek Chris thought grimly.

He did however send shivers down his spine and the complete and utter lack of recognisation in Stiles eyes, including the dismissive way he was looking at him, as if he really wasn't worth talking too.

The Stiles he knew used to be scared of him and regarded him with a wary respect while this Stiles was looking at him like he was an insect he could crush any time he wanted and wouldn't give a second thought to doing it.

One more chapter soon then I'll be caught up with what I've prewritten :) and it'll come out a bit slower after that. Stiles may be getting a tiny bit of memory back :) I hope you enjoy and I hope you have a great day! And let me know what you think x