Wanted

Stiles licked his lips, the taste of blood exploding on his tongue , I'll never get enough of this, he thought.

It was an addiction but one he now never wanted to say goodbye too. It was so much easier to accept this more blood thirsty side to himself since he joined his nest but there was one thing missing.

One thing he didn't really realise he needed, no, wanted until now.

He didn't and couldn't stop his eyes wondering toward Derek, who was grinning at him.

He still cringed inwardly at the sight of Derek's face but not because of the sight just the reminder of what he had done.

I'll never forgive myself he thought, how could he do that to Derek? No matter how angry he'd been, it-

"We did it" Derek said, interrupting his regretful thoughts.

Stiles blinked, since when had Derek been that close?

It seemed while he'd been brooding in his thoughts Derek had took a step towards him.

A step that had swallowed any of the distance between them.

He was... so close.

Very close.

It was automatic response, Stiles started to lean in but-

"Mmm, it seems I missed a party"

Derek watched the vampires expressions all light up with the same expression, happiness and relief.

He felt a surge of disappointment as Stiles stepped away from him to greet the new guest.

The werewolf frowned slightly, she smelt and sounded familiar, where had he seen her before?

"Natalie, I knew you were all right" Hunter said, smiling though more calmed down than Stiles and Emma, greeting her more like a colleague rather than his leader.

Which Derek supposed knowing that Hunter was a lot older than Stiles and Emma despite his appearance saying otherwise.

Emma and Stiles agreed, their instincts making then feel more whole since the nest was gone, their leader was finally here.

Stiles feelings of excitement and happiness at meeting with the leader and member of his almost dead nest was scrapped, he stiffened as Natalie laid eyes on Derek.

"I realised I was a little late to the party but I didn't realise that a mutt was invited, Derek was it?" She asked, the coldness in her voice clear.

Suddenly Derek realised why she seemed familiar, she-she was the one who turned Stiles!

A rush of anger ran through him.

He looked at Stiles who suddenly he could smell, felt wary and worried but it wasn't for himself.

He could feel the anger and hatred swelling in Natalie's scent, directed towards him.

"I didn't realise you were so close. Maybe I might be misremembering but isn't this the werewolf and his pack the reason you couldn't control yourself?" Natalie asked coldly.

Stiles licked his lips nervously, this was not going to end well!

"I-"

But Derek interrupted him "What's she talking about Stiles?"

Natalie cold look turned even nastier as she said "You and your pack were the reason his controls lacking. You can't force vampires to control their hunger, it has to happen naturally. Do you have any idea how much pain you put him through?" She added giving Derek's empty sockets a scornful look "He hated loosing control, well I'm glad karma seems to have come for you alpha"

Derek growled lowly in his throat.

Why hasn't Stiles told him this? Mind you they hadn't really talked about his time with the nest, they'd always been occupied...

"How did you get hurt? You're usually more careful" Natalie asked Emma, ignoring Derek's growl, changing the subject but clearly not done with it.

Emma couldn't stop herself from looking at Derek as she tried to respond without angering Natalie "I...um, he...he was in trouble-"

She didn't do a good job as Natalie interrupted her angrily "You put your life in danger for that?!"

Stiles scowled but didn't intervene.

Emma looked torn between looking defensive and ashamed.

When no one responded to her, Stiles looked irritated but unsure how to respond to his sire, he didn't like the idea of saying or doing anything against her, or maybe that was just his instincts?

Hunter knew Natalie was going to go over the line soon, he didn't care much about Derek but he did care about Stiles, definitely more than he cared for Natalie, she also wasn't his Sire or older than him so he felt no need to please her unlike Stiles and Emma.

He decided to let Stiles decide how he should respond, looking at his reaction.

Natalie sneered "Well thank you" Not sounding thankful at all "For your help mutt but we have a nest to rebuild"

Derek stiffened at hearing that, wait, they couldn't go...

Emma almost followed but noticed Hunter and Stiles had stayed where they were, not moving, so she decided to do the same.

For Stiles, she thought.

Natalie's eyes narrowed when she realised that the vampires were not following her.

She twisted around, fury bubbling in her veins "What is this?" She hissed.

Stiles stepped forward, he hesitated, feeling very nervous, was he really doing this? But there wasn't a choice, not really. He needed to.. no wanted to do this.

"I can't leave him, I don't want to leave him. Natalie... I-I want him to join us, to join our nest"