Aftermath and Visiters

Stiles groaned as he woke up, wincing as his head ached, reminding him what had happened before the pain dulled.

Then he groaned again but for different reasons.

"I see you've woken up" Chris said grimly.

"You knocked me out" Stiles sighed.

"I had to or you would have gone down the same path as before" The hunter said then he brought up his arm, without any warning he brought up a knife and pricked his finger.

Hunger rose up in Stiles throat but it defiantly wasn't as violent as before. His eyes flashed red but then as Stiles took a deep breath they slowly turned back to their normal colour.

Chris smiled at that "So it was worth it after all"

"I could have killed you" Stiles muttered, not liking the hunters tactics.

"But you didn't" Chris shrugged, looking far more relaxed than he'd ever been.

Suddenly there was another groan besides him that almost gave Stiles a heart attack, oh god he had almost completely forgotten about Derek still being here!

Derek slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes then they widened in horror as he recalled what had happened then he proceeded to glare at Stiles.

"I swear if you tell me that it was my fault this time..."

Stiles chuckled, for some reason he didn't feel as ashamed and embarrassed as he had before.

"Okay, so I might have started it but you did give in after a while and-" He gave Derek a sharks grin "You definitely seemed to enjoy it then"

Derek opened his mouth to likely protest but Chris interrupted bluntly "Yeah, if your going to argue about what happened I'd rather you do it when I'm not here and more importantly because I have something else I want to discuss with you"

Stiles looked at him confused as Chris got out his phone and seemed to text someone then his stiffened as he sensed two people walking closer to the basement.

Two humans, one smelt of wolvesbane, the other smelt of death and he knew who they were straight away.

"Now you've proved you can control yourself, I thought this was the perfect time for it" Chris said but he made sure to reload his gun with vervain laced bullets as he talked.

Stiles didn't blame him.

Derek and Stiles stood up. Derek turned to Stiles.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I can tell them you are not ready yet"

But no, this had lasted long enough.

Stiles shook his head.

"No, I can do this"

He had too!

Or he'd end up avoiding them forever.

The door slowly opened hesitantly.

"It's alright. I have precautions if he tried anything" Chris said.

"Dad! I told you not to bring your gun!"

"The only reason I'm letting you in the room is because of this gun" Chris muttered.

"Stiles?"

Stiles looked at them, without even thinking about it, he smiled at them.

"Allison, Lydia, it feels like it's been forever"