Decision

"Do you remember this place at all?" Scott asked. 

"Nope" Stiles said, not really paying attention, looking around, was this seriously where Derek lived?

Scott gritted his teeth at the carelessness in Stiles voice, was he even trying to remember?

They lead Stiles down to the basement.

Derek glanced at Boyd who rushed up stairs.

"So what? You plan on keeping me down here forever? That vervain shot you gave me won't last forever you know" Stiles asked coldly.

His body tensing up and hostility rising up inside him.

"We're just keeping our deal" Derek said simply.

Boyd soon came back with two bags of blood in his hands, without saying anything he through them at Stiles who caught them easily.

"We weren't sure if your kind could eat animals so one of those is deer, the other is human from the local hospital" Erica said calmly, though the uncomfortablleness at addressing Stiles in this new form showed through her slight fidgeting.

Stiles gave a snort "You got me bambi?"

To be honest being new at this vampire thing too, he wasn't sure what he needed to drink either so despite it not smelling that promising, ripped the package Stiles sank his teeth into it. Only to spit it out as soon as it reached his tonge.

He let out a low growl of disgust, dropping the bag and letting it spill over the floor.

"Ugh, yeah that won't work"

Stiles then teared apart the next bag, tentavily taking a sip. Suddenly his instincts reered their ugly head and his eyes flashed red but not from hunger this time.

Information from his new instincts slammed into his mind. No, he could not drink from this bag and suddenly the very idea made him feel ... angry and well pretty much offended.

He was angry that he was still hungry and he knew this bag of blood would not help one bit. And offended because this made him feel like some tame house pet. He was a predator, not a dog who needed feeding!

His instincts screamed at him...

NO!

This would not do because it needed to be-

"Fresh! I need fresh blood! I don't care if it's from a human or supernatural but I need it from a vein or it won't work and frankly taste fucking disgusting!" Stiles snarled.

In his anger at not being sated or  feeling the warm liquid flooding past his throat, he through the bag at the pack, letting it split and splatter over some of them.

Erica jumped out the way in time but it got Isaac and Scott.

"Stiles!" Scott cried out and Isaac let out a growl of anger.

"What?! You promised me blood quickly and this is it? I think I'll-" Stiles started say angrily but was inturupted by Derek who stepped forward.

"Fine, if they don't work for you then you'll still get what we promised. You can have blood from me right?"

The amtophere suddenly became very tense.

"Derek..." Isaac said uncertainly but the alpha shot him a look and he backed down quickly.

"You can't do that!" Scott snapped.

"This is my decision Scott" Derek said coldly.