We Risk Everything

I awaken to whispers going on besides me. I remembered Chris was with me and I didn't open my eyes or move to make it seem as if I was still asleep just to listen to what he was mumbling.

"...and when we met, I remember telling Angelo and Frank 'I would fuck her'." He chuckled, quietly. "Kuza would talk to me about you after we met at Warped. He said some nice things about you but also told me the naughty thoughts you made him have. I thought it was hilarious because I didn't think he'd have a chance." He was quiet for some time. "I was wrong. Years later, you chose to start up a relationship with him, making me jealous because I wanted you." He sighed and kissed my temple. "I fell in love with you the day you told everyone you and Kuza were officially dating and it was serious." Did he just say...what I think he said?

This is bad. Very bad. He can't be in love with me. No, because I fell in love with him too and if we both feel this way, it will be a catastrophe.

I pretend to barely wake up and turn in his arms. I bury my face in his chest and groan.

Chris chuckles and kissed my head.

"Baby, glad you're awake." He smiled.

I look up and kiss his jaw line. "Good morning, handsome." I sighed.

He stroked my cheek. "I love how you look when you wake up. You're so groggy." He laughed, quietly.

I pushed myself away from him and stretch, getting out of bed. I turn to look at chris and see him smirking at me.

"You look sexy without any makeup on at all." I mentioned.

He laughed. "I know. You tell me every day we wake up next to each other." I shrugged and walked to the bathroom.

"Want to join me in a bath?" I yell out to him, behind the door. Suddenly, I hear footsteps run towards me. I open the door and see Chris standing before me.

"Lets go." He smirked, pushing me further in.

"Just so you'd know, this is a bath, not a shower. I'll have bubbles and music, dim lighting and candles." His eyes lightened up.

"Sounds great!" He grinned, sliding off his boxers. I ready the tub, pumpkin spice candles, bring in my iHome to my iPhone, dim the lights and add bubbles and scented soaps. Chris stands back and watches me.

I undress myself from head to toe and smirk at Chris as he bites his lip.

Once the tub is full of bubbles and water, I smile at chris and pull him by his arm.

"Come on, babe." He obeyed and stepped inside the tub, relaxing right away. I stepped in as well and relaxed across from him. I reached over and turned on my music.

"When memories a blank page. And the teeth-" Ricky's version of Rocky Votolato's Wait Out The Days began and I laughed.

Chris's mouth went agape. "You're fucking kidding me. Ricky?" He chuckled, splashing water to me.

I switched it to Sextape by Deftones and his eyes brightened. He loves this song and I do as well.

"I love Rick but, fuck! This song is amazing!" He smiled, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

I stare at his gorgeous figure and begin to think.

Why am I still with him? I don't want to hurt Michael, ever. I have to stop seeing Chris for good. We can't be friends. But it's hard. I need Chris. I want Chris. I have to have him in my life whether it's good or bad for my relationship.

Once I brought myself back into reality, I realized Chris had been staring back at me but with a worried expression.

"You okay? You've been silently staring at me for the past ten minutes." He whispered, reaching over and squeezing my leg.