What Happened To The Life Of The Party?

{First of all, a message to all of those who commented advice to me about my previous authors note, which is deleted now, I'd like to greatly appreciated every one of you kind hearted beauties! You babes have helped me so much and there's good news. We worked things out because I took your advice and spoke to him before doing anything. Christian and I had never been so sentimental until last night. I didn't leave him and don't plan to anymore. He was having a hard time with some personal issues I can mention but he's done taking his anger out on me. We're not fighting anymore and that's such a relief. If it wasn't for you, I would've left the next morning and probably made things worse. I broke the silence as we quietly sat in the living room, asking if we could speak. He looked surprised after hearing me talk after two and a half days, heh. We talked for hours, cried, and hugged it out. Those who left me a comment, every single one of you, thank you so much for making me think straight! I owe you big time because I'm glad to be happy with my rock star again!} Now, resume from where we left off, le update >>

~DS

*Dahlia*

His big brown eyes stared deep into mine as he began unlacing my mask.

I was nervous so, I swallowed the big knot in my throat.

When Chris finally unlaced it, he slowly began to remove it from my face.

His eyes went wide and his face turned hard. His jaw muscles tightened from the obvious anger he felt.

"HELL NO, FUCK THIS SHIT!" he exclaimed, pushing me away, causing me to stumble back. He threw my mask at me and it hit my stomach.

The music stopped and everybody stared at us. I thought Ricky said he wouldn't cause a scene, dammit!

"Don't do this, Chris. Please let me explain." I said, softly, holding my hands up in defense.

"NO! FUCK YOU! GET OUT!" He yelled, gripping his hair as if wanting to tear it out. "g-get...out!!" He breathed through his teeth, angrily.

Ricky appeared behind him, trying to calm him down a bit. "Chris, I bought her here so she can-"

"You did this?! NO! YOU FUCKER! YOU LIED AND BETRAYED ME BY BRINGING THIS...SLUT TO MY BIRTHDAY! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY DAY?!" Chris screamed at Ricky.

Ricky shook his head then Ryan, Josh and a few other guys surrounded us. We were the center of attention and Chris didn't seem to give a fuck everybody was watching us.

"It was my idea, don't yell at Ricky." I said, calmly but shakily.

Chris glared at me. "Shut up!" He spat, stomping over to me. His large hand grabbed my neck and squeezed it.

"S-stop! s-stop!" I choked out, my hands aggressively trying to take his off my neck.

"You fucked me over in the worst way then you come to my party, trying to fool me?!" He growled, furiously. His eyes shined from how watery they were getting.

I felt light headed as his squeeze got tighter and he screamed at me some more.

"Chris! Calm down, calm down!" a voice full of worry, belonging to someone I knew helped pull him back and away from me.

I gasp for air as Ricky, Allie and Ryan Ashley help me stand.

"Kuza?! What the fuck is he doing here?!" Chris exclaimed again, looking for answers from anyone.

"Michael..?" I breathed, confused.

Mike, dressed as a character from Rob Zombie's Lords Of Salem, looked over at me then at Chris and sighed. "Chris, I came to-"