This Dream Was Ours But You Ripped It To Shreds

(I'm back! And I am a tad bit upset Alanna posted the chapter before consulting with me first. It was...a very detailed chapter lol but she did a great job. I bet those kinky creatures enjoyed it, am I right? Haha anyways. Here's chapter ten.)

10 Days Later

"I'm so happy you're here, baby!" I squealed, running to hug Michael.

"I'm happy to finally visit you! I don't want to leave tonight! I've missed you so much, baby." He whined, kissing me, sweetly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened it. He added tongue and I was glad he did. I missed his taste.

Pulling away, I ask, "When does your show start?" He sighs, remembering he had a show tonight.

"Doors open at 7:00." I nod and kiss him again. My urges grow more for him.

I tell him by pressing my middle against his and squeezing his ass. He grew, slightly hard in his pants.

"You have no idea of the self control I'm struggling to fight. I want to fuck you so bad." He moaned, softly.

I bit my lip and pressed my mouth on his.

"You say that like you have to ask permission." I whispered.

He smirked and pushed my back against the wall, lips to neck, hands removing my clothes.

Though we were in a green room backstage at the venue, we didn't care.

*****

"Tell me what you've done since I've been gone." Mike smiles as he leans into the mirror, applying his makeup.

I think back on everything, every bad thing I've done since the day he left. Since the day I slept with Ricky, I stopped talking to him and Chris because I never felt as horrible as I did.

"Babe?" He was looking at me through the mirror, waiting for an answer.

"Oh sorry. Um, I've hung out with Eri a lot. We talked about you guys and how much we missed you." He smiled at that. "I've also been with the other girls these days." I added.

"No guys?" He smirked, teasing me.

I bit my lip. "We had a movie night with Devin, Ricky and Chris."

"What about me?" Chris appeared under the door frame.

Why is he even here?! I haven't seen him in weeks and I didn't plan on doing it.

"Chris!" Mike smiled going to hug him. Chris returned it glaring at me over Michael's shoulder. I rolled my eyes and look away.

"I wanted to see you guys live." Chris smirked.

"Thanks. Well, we were just talking about what she did while I've been gone. Apparently, you guys all watched a movie together."

"Yeah, a few movies Eri brought over her house. But, uh, is that all she told you?" He asked, smirking, slightly.

Mike looked over at me confused and chuckled, not really understanding what Christopher meant.

"He means, I spent most days crying, sobbing, wanting you to be back home in bed with me, love." Chris scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Mike came over and kissed me, deeply. I put my arms around his neck but stuck out my middle finger to Chris, knowing he'd see it.

"Soon..." I heard him mutter causing Mike to pull away and looks at Chris.

"Soon what?" He asked.

Chris smirked and shook his head.

"You'll find out soon enough." My eyes widened.